• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm gonna jerk off in front of all ya'll

[QUOTE="The Hardcore Legend" Christian Battlez;881711]I think sly and fromthesouth should have a loser leaves WZ debate. None beats Sly in a debate.[/QUOTE]

See, now that's uncalled for.

And if anyone was going to take Sly in a debate.....

But I beat you in the old Master Debate League, so shouldn't I at least get a nod?

JerichoBurn1.gif

Anytime you want a rematch I'm ready.

And 48.7, ask Sly about the epic struggle in the Board Room. He'll tell you we went to a draw at worst.

It would be me, Shocky or IC.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. You'll have to give me proof of your ability to battle Slyfox. IrishCanadian25 could do it in an area of pure research where he could call Slyfox on his facts, and Shocky could do it in some areas. There are only three people here that could handle Slyfox, and none of them are moderators.

Or we could ask Sly who has come to at least a draw with him. At least one of those names is a mod, and it would be me.

Or we could ask Sly who has come to at least a draw with him. At least one of those names is a mod, and it would be me.

In terms of pure wrestling debate, I've only seen him beaten soundly twice. The third person is just a hypothetical. People have come to a standstill with him on a few occasions.

Slyfox admitting something that doesn't somehow make him look great? HA!

Oh it happened. Two and a half weeks ago, we went at it for over 5 and a half hours over a spamming infraction. Debate spilled into all kinds of topics. Sly offered to declare it a draw. I accepted.

There's been other times he's lost, although not as memorable. I'm not sure if I'd say I've beaten him, but I've nailed him with some stuff.

I also recall Spawn fairing well against him in a thread. I think it was the elijah burke thread.

Yes, you are right on. This is only one of two instances where I saw him back down. If Slyfox reads this: I am posting this link not out of disrespect to you, but to show my fellow WZ posters what a sound but heated debate is like. Here's the Elijah Burke debate:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=28090

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back