• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Saying "Who?" is not funny.

AHAHAHAH AHAHAH HAH HA HAAA OH MY GOD I'M DYING THAT'S THE HEIGHT OF COMEDY RIGHT THERE I'M CHOKING-

No.

You act like your some kind of forum master who just decides what's funny... subtle humor is Jake's greatest feature. Look at any of the prison threads from when he was admin. He didn't do much, but it was great. Even this was awesome when he did it. I can't stand when posters who are pretty unknown themselves do it, but Jake deserves to.

Who? Who's saying they're gonna kick my ass?
Who? Who's that dumbass bitching and whining over there?
Who? Who's the stupid and boring SOB who doesn't take a joke?
Who? Who's that stupid monkey pealing bananas and flinging poo?
Who? Who's the guy that hate's the Mortal Kombat rip off?
Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who?

Get your asses in line. Its an official word. So stop your bitchin'.
Now how does that catchphrase go? Oh right...

Quote The Agent: Who 'Em All!

:)

You act like your some kind of forum master who just decides what's funny... subtle humor is Jake's greatest feature. Look at any of the prison threads from when he was admin. He didn't do much, but it was great. Even this was awesome when he did it. I can't stand when posters who are pretty unknown themselves do it, but Jake deserves to.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I think Jake is hilarious. His was just one random example of "Who?" and its variations being unfunny.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I think Jake is hilarious. His was just one random example of "Who?" and its variations being unfunny.

Jake doesn't do it to be funny. He legitimately does not know who the fuck 9/10ths of you are who know him from WZ folklore.

Yeah, but it was unnecessary in that one "Best Poster of the Month" thread or whatever it was.

But this thread is not about him.

Anyway, this thread needs to be derailed, quickly.

box_128241.jpg

Wow, Doc. You have me on record as asking "Who" regarding something on two whole occasions.

Yep. A real trend there.

You are an idiot.

Wow, are Doc and Sidious still butting heads :eek:

No. Not butting heads at all. I just don't like the guy, think he is an insincere, sarcastic smartass and that's pretty much it.

He goes about his business ... and I go my way and go about mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back