• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm gonna jerk off in front of all ya'll

He's ok. He's deadman but actually entertaining.

:blink: He was much more entertaining from Shawshank.

RCK might be the funniest guy here.

You give yourself no credit.

You all can't be serious, this is easily one of the flat out shittiest threads I have ever seen

Agreed.

Ditto.

I feel a mixture of things. Abused. Molested. Unwanted. And Disrespected. You bastard, you didn't even jerk it to anything I said.

I always jerk off to your comments Will...Oops. I just said that out loud, didn't I?

Do exhibitionists like to be touched?

You need to be touching something to be an "exhibitionist", but they/we mostly like to be watched.

How would I, or should I, know that?

Keeping secrets now?

Perverts.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Don't laugh at that. You're a perv yourself. Or, do I need to get that Melina pic out again?

[QUOTE="The Hardcore Legend" Christian Battlez;881711]I think sly and fromthesouth should have a loser leaves WZ debate. None beats Sly in a debate.[/QUOTE]

KB does. I may not have beaten him in the Stupid Spam Rules thread, but I put up a fight.

This thread was more interesting when it was RCK jacking off...Then, it turned into "Who Can Take Sly?"

Baby you just aint seen nothing yet....

:lmao:

I just meant that he hasn't seen half the stuff Will and I have bantered about on the forums. Or, what Will alone has bantered about on the forums.

Dragon is the biggest perve here. Trust me.

Wow, it's a shame I never noticed this thread when it was active. KB, in the 5 hour debate, I kicked your ass. I don't even remember what it was over, but I destroyed you.

The Elijah Burke thread: You people have ZERO idea what was going on there. Only Spawn and I know, and we had a great laugh.

As far as people who I believe can take me in a debate, I will list them now:

That is all.

It was about spam and a lot of other things. You said it after the debate was over. No one was keeping you here.

Wow, it's a shame I never noticed this thread when it was active. KB, in the 5 hour debate, I kicked your ass. I don't even remember what it was over, but I destroyed you.

The Elijah Burke thread: You people have ZERO idea what was going on there. Only Spawn and I know, and we had a great laugh.

As far as people who I believe can take me in a debate, I will list them now:

That is all.

I beat you.

No you didn't. You didn't even understand what I was saying, and presumed a whole host of things about me that weren't true.

That's not how you win debates.

Yes what you do to win debates is staunchly refuse to give any ground and omit parts of the opposition's argument that you are unable to defend against, before building up straw man arguments then destroying them.

AS level Critical Thinking. Oh yes.

Yes what you do to win debates is staunchly refuse to give any ground and omit parts of the opposition's argument that you are unable to defend against, before building up straw man arguments then destroying them.

AS level Critical Thinking. Oh yes.
Nah, I omit parts that become redundant and/or foolish. Like the debate I had with you over..umm..someone in the WZ tournament. Oh yeah, it was Steiner and Lynn.

What I do is focus on the parts that I feel deserve the most focus. When debates get to be incredibly long, I see no reason to spend 40 minutes (usually) picking apart one post, so I go for the main parts I want to discuss.

But, I'm glad to see at least that you admit I won our debate.

Rule #1 is to never admit that you defeated Sly in a debate.

This causes another debate, in which Sly will humiliate you so badly, that you completely forget about your original debate with him.

:lmao: rule#2. Never try and debate with Sly at all, unless you are MArquis and debating about X-Box 360 over PS3.

By next week, Marquis will be humiliated when Slyfox kills him in another debate.

He always gets revenge. No matter who he is up against.

Or unless you're someone just as stubborn as Sly is and you're willing to be in this until he has had enough, like me.

Where's The Redcrosse Knight? I miss him. I'm sure this thread was done in honour of my birthday. Everyone else missed it, you douchebags.

I'm ready for him. We haven't gone at it in awhile. We need to do one of these in the regular forums once, just to show how absolutely freaking stupid we are.

Master Debater league!

What ever happened to my 6 way n00b competition? What was that guy that I wanted to red rep a lot? PlayTheGame?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back