• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Motion: Impeach admin IrishCanadian25

IrishCanadian25

• Impeach him!

• Don't; impeach him!

• Ban RCK!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Would you ever consider playing irishCanadian roulette and start banning random people?

1. He's Canadian. If I can borrow a quote from my good friend TM Punk...
Now, TM is guilty of using harsh and discriminatory language in his assessment of the Canadian people, but he does make some compelling points. The British are fed up with mooching colonies and what their people stand for.

I am Canadian... When you misquote me, maybe misquote a quote theat has something to do with Canada, and not to do with Coco and Wes. The original quote said:
I really cannot say here. I never knew Coco, and my only interaction with Wes was when he gave me red rep for appreciating John Cena.

If no one likes one or the other, why come back? I also loathe people that seem to think that hatred on the forum is entertaining. I would much rather post in a forum where we all get along, with different opinions. People thinking that hatred on a forum would spice it up are increative and cannot create discussion without said hatred.

Now I am all for coups, but any coup under illegal precedences is in fact illegal. I would call for the execution of you, if it was not for our leader making a brass decision:

Besides, I knew this was bullshit when I saw "my good friend TM." TM has no good friends.

My first reaction: :(

I have at least one friend. Good ol' Tim. Love that guy.

Now my last words on the matter. Shocky Dictatorship.

My beard is fucking great. Two compliments today on how great it is shaping out. I brush it now. And I am a good cook.

Alright, I am having WrestleZone over for what are they? Brookies, good word, thansks Shango, Brookies for all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back