• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just saw Green Hornet

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Not nearly as bad as most people are making it out to be, however if you hate Seth Rogan I would stay away, he's pretty much the same character in this that he is in most of his movies, that being said I found the movie to be rather enjoyable for what it was, it had a decent mix of comedy and some good action sequences, all the gadgets were cool, and the story worked, I'd say when it hits DVD that it'd be worth renting and checking out

Glad to hear, that's two positive reviews from people whose taste in movies I truest.

I'll probably get it from Netflix though and not see it in theaters.

Totally missed opportunity. Had they committed to it they could have made it completely over the top. The most lively part of the film was the 3d end credits.

There are only a handful of movies I want to see in 3D and those are ones that are meant to be in 3D. Toy Story 3 for instance.

I will continue to refuse to see movies in 3D as long as they continue to charge and obscene extra cost to it

One nice thing they have added to my theater, is new special drink glass, that cost $5.50, it's about a 32 oz. size I think, and you get unlimited free refills over the next year with it if you keep bringing it back.... now if they could come up with a popcorn bucket that worked the same way I would be set

Yeah that would indeed be awesome. Far too expensive. I bring my own soda and candy when I go. Costs like 2 bucks at a gas station.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back