• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would You Put Anyone Over Michael Jordan?

I love Basketball but I can't say I know whats going on at all in the NBA these days, mostly because none of the sports channels here in the UK broadcast the NBA anymore (for years on every Monday night Sky Sports would show back to back games from the previous week and I was hooked), but when I look up some old videos of Michael Jordan from time to time, it's hard to argue against him being one of the greatest all-round sportsman in history.

I would be open to consider either Bill Russell or Wilt Chamberlain as being better than Jordan, but until someone can come up with a compelling argument for either or both, I have to go with Jordan.

No. Jordans the best simple as that.

All records and his ability to play both sides of the ball amazingly aside I would say his greatest quality is clutch playing. When it came to the playoffs nobody was better than Jordan. His teams were good (his teams in the 90's were great) but Jordan was always the player to get them to the finish line whether it was with a shot or a well placed pass or even solid defense, Michael did what it took to win and usually did.

Kobe is close, Magic's close, Robertson's close, Lebron isn't close, but none of them are MJ.

I would be open to consider either Bill Russell or Wilt Chamberlain as being better than Jordan, but until someone can come up with a compelling argument for either or both, I have to go with Jordan.
They aren't, they played under different rules than Jordan did.

Only ONE person comes close to Jordan:

425792_383880671640463_367810133247517_1384855_509767898_n.jpg

The man, the myth, the legend THE WHITE MAMBA. If it wasn't for the air ball he put up against the Knicks last monday I would agree.

Jordan > everyone else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back