• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would You Pay To See Impact Live In Your City?

16mikeytot

DAMN My Ex-Gf just got implants!!!
This is a relatively easy thread that I was thinking. If Tna was hosting impact live in your city would you pay to go see it? Keep in mind ticket prices would be the same as if wwe was in town lets say 100 for front row and 35 for the back end. Would you go pending on what matches are taking place? Yes or no which ever answer you give say why you would or you wouldn't. I would never pay to see impact because on the fact that they lack the big names in the wrestling industry and hell no I wouldn't want to see hogans old ass.

I would, for the simple fact that seeing Hogan would be great. if there was no Hogan then there would be no WWE. *plain and simple* he deserves more respect than what people are giving him within the IWC (Internet Wrestling Community).

I would go to Impact if it came to St. Louis and I've only watched a handful of TNA shows. I would go just to give it a chance to see Hogan, Sting, and Flair since they are living legends in the business. I'd also love to see a Kurt Angle match. I'm in no way a huge fan of TNA but I would pay to see Impact, it would be more of a Hall of Fame event than a wrestling show to me though.

I'd go in a heartbeat. I was very pleased with the shows I have seen here and I would love to see Impact if it came to town. No questions asked. Being able to see the roster do what they do best would be more than enough reason fo rm to slap down some money.

Sure. Impact has really picked up since Hogan and Bischoff came on board, although I did watch before they arrived. I think they've got some talented guys, and they seem to want to push the envelope for ratings, which always makes for an interesting show.

I'm not as much of a wrestling fan as I used to be right now, but if TNA came to town, and I had the cash, yeah I'd prolly go if for no other reason than to watch AJ Styles preform in his prime, if he wasn't schedule to be there though, then I'd pass on it, AJ would pretty much be my ONLY reason for wanting to go

Right now, I would definitely go see TNA Impact! in a heartbeat. The show was pretty good last year, and I feel it has only gotten better since the Bischoff/Hogan regime kicked in. I'm going to go see a TNA Live Event next month. So, I can't imagine my opinion of the product changing that much in the future to the point where I wouldn't want to see some of the great talent again. If some of the other talent additions kick in that have been rumored (RVD), that will only solidify my opinion of TNA as the best wrestling show on TV right now.

Definately! TNA is my favourite wrestling show to watch now, I was incredibly upset when i heard the TNA Impact! tour of Australia was cancelled because I was content to see TNA instead of WWEs tour. So if TNA were to ever hold an actual IMPACT! in Adelaide Australia I would jump right on my computer and buy! buy! buy!

Heck yeah I'd go. Not only do you have legends like Hogan, Flair, Bischoff, 3D, and so on, but then there's all these future legends like AJ, Joe, Pope, and so on again. Not to mention that TNA rarely ever disappoints when it comes to the in-ring action.

I have paid to go see it in my city. However, TNA backed out there Australia tour. But yeah, I would pay to go see TNA.

Already have, i paid to see Kurt Angle to be honest, i have never been to a Kurt Angle match, and i do believe he is the greatest wrestler in the world today. He didnt do much though, he worked a 6-man tag team match with The British Invasion against Team 3D and Abyss. Angle and Mick Foley brawled to the back, it was also good to see Bobby Lashley, Jay Lethal and Suicide, it was a cool show though

I would go for sure. TNA was awesome when I saw them in Brookings, SD and Mankato, MN. They put on better matches than WWE and were very fan friendly. I don't know how Hogan making decisions would change that but they were better than when I went to WWE Judgement Day in Minneapolis, MN.

Yeah, I would. I've been to many WWE shows, but I want to see something else. TNA would definitely perk my interest, as long as there is some sort of production value to the set and show...and at a decent venue, not some small dark PoS that is a step up from a high school gym. If Impact is going on the road, they better do it right. Not WWE-glamourized with fireworks and 50000000000 lights, but something which shows respect to the fans.

Of course i would pay for TNA, we almost had them in Oz this month but they cancelled. (if people weren't to pay for TNA they would never come)

Heck Yeah I would pay to see Impact. I enjoy the product they have now and would easily slap down 70 bucks (anymore then that is in the probably zone) to watch A.J. Styles and Kurt Angle.

A little off topic, but if they had a PPV or House show in my city I would also gladly pay to see that also.

Hell yes i would. Ive been begging Dixie to have at least a house show in Dallas soon, id go bananas if they had a iMPACT here.

Yes yes yes 150% yes!!!! Do not get me wrong I have been to plenty WWE events and love WWE but I also love TNA and I would pay to see the GREAT wrestling that goes on in TNA.

Hell yeah id go. I went to a house show last year and it kicked ass!!!!
Plus since iMPACT has improved so much more it would be soo great :D :hogan:

The short answer is yes.

Here's the long(er) answer. Since I've been watching TNA, they've only come to my neck of the woods twice (as far as I know of). The first time was in 2006, for the Bound for Glory PPV. I should have gone, I just looked on wikipedia for the main event - it was Jarret (c) vs. Sting for the NWA strap with Angle as the special enforcer. I think that was Angle's first PPV for TNA as well, but I could be wrong, so please don't bite my head off (lol!).

I remember Tenay & West kept saying it was taking place in Detroit. They were really in Plymouth, MI - about 10 minutes away from my childhood home (and about 30 miles from Detroit). The Compuware Arena is about as low-rent as you can get around here, unless you count a bingo hall or Knights of Columbus hall. That's where the former "Jr. Red Wings" (now known as the Whalers) play hockey.

The only other time I know TNA has been in MI (since I've been watching) was last June, for Slammiversary. That time, they were in Auburn Hills at the Palace. There's the proper stage for a wrestling PPV...not a two-bit jr. hockey arena.

I think before TNA starts touring every week (like the WWE does), they really need to revamp the set. They don't necessarily need more pyro, but just make the set feel bigger. Move the guard rail further from the ring...make the entrance ramp end before the ring, and don't have it the same level as the ring floor. This is probably fodder for another thread, but the Impact Zone just looks too cramped since they did away with the six-sided ring. It looks too small for the kind of set they want, so touring is a perfect way to freshen up the look of Impact/PPVs.

Yes. i've been a huge critic of TNA but I'm supportive of thier efforts. For no other reason then to say "I gave them a fair shot". I paid 60 bucks back in sept to see WWE live and it sucked. short matches, minimal crowd interaction....just not worth the price.
As said above if AJ Styles ain't on the card, my ass ain't in a seat.

WWE makes it around my city about every year. I've been to a few WCW events when i was a kid, saw the nwo, hogan, goldberg, and even saw bret hart in a limo until sting flew from the top of the set to beat up scott hall.

This TNA doesn't have anything i want to pay to see condsidering the traffic fight, ticket costs, eating somewhere and posiibly buying some sort of t-shirt. thats just too much money for a crappy product.

I go to the WWE shows for the pyro, seeing superstars i've never seen in action. (last time i saw HBK,Miz, and a few others iv'e never seen before) What am i paying for, mr kenedy and elijah burke? been there done that.... Aj styles, the machine guns and the X-division might be worth it, but really there is no way im giving tna any money until they step it up atleast in the production of the show.

Well TNA came to my city last week in Norfolk. I didn't even bother. I heard the show was decent but nothing to write home about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back