• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would You Pay To See Impact Live In Your City?

O think, like many, I would definitely go and check it out. It is not because I know that it would be a great show or that I would certainly get my moneys worth. It is because of my location. I live in Scotland and there has not been a live event from a top promotion here in years. Sure, there has been a couple from Manchester and there is always a couple from London every year from WWE. However, to my knowledge, they have yet to bring a live show north of the border and I assume that if TNA decided that they were going to go down that road, I would most certainly try and get along to it.

I have never seen a live wrestling show from a worldwide wrestling promotion and I would love to see TNA do it. I am going to see Smackdown from London this year but if Impact was in Scotland, I would definitely go and see it.

However, if you are talking about live shows that are not TV tapings, then I think I would give it a second thought. You are always more likely to get a better show from a TV taping and it is exactly the reason why I am going to the TV taping of Smackdown instead of a live performance in a closer geographical location to me.

Of course i would pay. Anyone who likes TNA should support them if the opportunity ever arose.

I would never pay to see impact because on the fact that they lack the big names in the wrestling industry and hell no I wouldn't want to see hogans old ass.

But you already pay to see impact!!! You pay for cable, no? Big names are in teh eyes of the beholder. AJ styles is a big name in the biz you could say. WWE doesn;t recognize TNA stars and therefore doesnt say their names so does that discredit TNA's talent? TNA originals are big names in my opinion. What makes a wrestler a big name? Just being in the WWE? then i think the meaning of big name is severley obscured.

Lets use experience in the wrestling world to cater to what i believe you mean by big names: Hogan, bischoff, foley, sting, angle

Hell yeah i will go.If TNA make Impact live in the City where i live hell yeah i wont even think about it.I have been wanting to go to florida just to see there show live,But i just havent had time to go.I live in beaumont tx one hour way from Houston an i have been looking at TNA schedule but i guess they dont come to TX i dont know why.

But like a have said i wont even think about it so yes.I watch Impact most of the time im a big fan of TNA.And to watch them live will make me a bigger fan.I hope Hogan begins to book all over the US.So they could be like WWE travel and make impact not only in Orlalndo but all over the US live.

I definitely would, especially since a TNA house show is coming my way in April. I'm even thinking about taking the 7 hour drive to St.Louis to see Lockdown. Last year I went to a TNA house show here and they tore the roof off. Even though there wasn't much talent compared to Impact.

I think TNA could get at least 1,000 people if not more for a Impact or even a live Impact if they decide to go on the road.

Would You Pay To See Impact Live In Your City?

Yes, I would...

The same amount people pay to see it in the Impact Zone...Zero Dollars. I have no interest in paying for an inferior produced product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back