• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestlemania Ticket Prices

Realistically I would rather go with the $350 price range or even in the 100's section for $125.

In a event with that many people unless you are a rich fucker who can blow $1500 on front row seats you may as well be elevated and sit somewhere you can see the action instead of the back of some douche bags Dwayne Wade jersey.

Hrm. Using my realistic funds, and considering that I'd need airfare (or gas), hotel, and would like to go to the other WM festivities...I'd be looking at the pink seats. I'd prefer to be on the side the hard cam is facing but anywhere in the pink seats is nice. 125 is a pretty good price, I think. I've never sat closer at a WWE event and I've always enjoyed myself there.

Depends on our situation. If we can for sure get 1st or 2nd, you are doing it, no matter the price, we are fucking doing it. You can hush.

Otherwise, we will have to discuss. I generally prefer about the 20th row, about the first five rows or bottom of the lower deck

Dude... if I buy my house then, come WM30 time, $1500 is going to be a LOT of money to spend on a ticket.

JGlass will be one year out of college after that. Unless I'm selling screen plays or being hired to produce Emmy winning TV shows right off the bat, I'm not so sure I can afford that.

If I had to buy them this year... I might bite the bullet and buy those green seats. I should be making $15/hour starting in January, so if I saved my money very carefully for a few months, I would be able to afford the green tickets.

JGlass will be one year out of college after that. Unless I'm selling screen plays or being hired to produce Emmy winning TV shows right off the bat, I'm not so sure I can afford that.

If I had to buy them this year... I might bite the bullet and buy those green seats. I should be making $15/hour starting in January, so if I saved my money very carefully for a few months, I would be able to afford the green tickets.

And if you save really, really carefully, you could buy me some tickets.

I'll go to a WrestleMania one day. It's difficult to get a sense of scale from these floor plans, but I'd probably go for the green seats. $450? I think that's, like, £10. Maybe I'll go this year. I'd gladly pay a ton of money to be first or second row, but otherwise being on floor level is pretty worthless.

It's flights and accommodation that'd really cost me. Any yanks willing to let me stay at theirs and/or have their own private jet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back