• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should I go see Monday Night RAW live?

The Encore

WZCW's Resident Rockstar
Same as the topic title, should I go to see RAW October 18th in Calgary AB.
The Main event listed is Cena, Hart and Orton vs Sheamus and Nexus...
Should i just buy a ticket for shits and giggles and see the show. I went
last year and it was when Sgt.Slaughter came to guest host AKA biggest
fucking let down ever. The Host for this show is that little black dude from
rolemodels who i am a fan of. LMFAO especially his youtube fights.

Anyways what do you guy's think? Should I waste 35 bucks to go see the show or what?

Absolutely. One of my favorite experiences of my life was when I saw the Jan. 4th show live.

I'm going to Smackdown in December.

btw its monday night raw. I will hold up a Wrestlezone Poster !!! I got my tickets. Im right by the entrance. WOOO WOOO WOOO

Raw is a great experience, trust me. I bought tickets well in advance for what I figured would be a typical Raw show, it ended up being the 15th Anniversary Special. I have been to Raw perhaps 10-15 times and have loved it every time. Also last time I went the tickets were 50 bucks a pop, so $35 certainly isnt a waste.

Costing me £40 for a TNA UK tour show but it was will worth it. I am sure Raw would be worth the outlay.

Why not...You're obvioously considering it since you made this thread!! and with the responses you've gotten, Why the hell not!!

$35, worth it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back