• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Went to TNA Live

The Bearded One

Love is not admissable evidence.
I know I said I'll pass on TNA is Jacksonville in the Live Discussion because of how horrible iMPACT was, but I decided to go anyway. The card was absolute shit and the main event was RVD vs Matt Hardy. There was no Fortune, Lethal, GenMe, MCMG, Sting, Anderson, Angle or almost anyone else you would want (or expect) to see.

But you know what? It was one of the most fun times I have ever had at a wrestling show. I was smiling and laughing from the very start. Isn't that what it's all about?

I mean, look at this card:

Gunner and Murphy vs Ink Inc.

Madison Rayne vs Mickie James

Matt Morgan vs Rob Terry

Samoa Joe vs Pope

Scott Steiner vs Jeff Jarrett with Mick Foley as Special Enforcer

RVD vs Matt Hardy

The only match that I didn't enjoy was the main event. All the other matches were enjoyable. I'm not sure if it was because of the atmosphere, but this was a blast. And I never thought I would enjoy a Morgan vs Terry match. Steiner and Jarrett put on one of the most fun comedy matches I've ever seen.

The best match was Joe vs Pope and Pope played a huge face since he's from Jacksonville. Both men looked to have a blast out there and Joe looked like he loved being booed, but I'm not sure if he understood why people weren't cheering for him. But this was a damn good match.

The only bad thing, other than the lackluster main event, was that Mickie James appeared to jack her shoulder or collarbone up pretty bad and led to an awkward impromptu ending.

Oh yeah, on the way out people were handing out flyers for a Pro Wrestling Fusion event next month that features Colt Cabana defending the NWA Title, Lince Dorado competing for the NWA Junior Weight Title, and the Dark City Fight Club defending the NWA Tag Titles against the Briscoes. Holy shit, that sounds amazing. I'm so there.

But TNA Live is so much fun. If you get the chance, go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back