Worst moment #1-

ctln4rko

Pre-Show Stalwart
I am going to make a series, posting whenever I have a good idea. The series will be What was (insert wrestler's name here) worst moment?
That moment that made you facepalm, be embarrassed to watch the wrestler, dislike the wrestler, etc. etc.
Once you answer that, try to answer these questions-
1. Why do you think the moment was the wrestler's worst?
2. Did the wrestler bounce back- ( In wrestling, in your opinion)
So #1- Triple H. To you, what was Triple H's worst moment in WWF/WWE, to be specific.
Since I am only a fan since November 2007, I will say Triple H's feud with Khali.
1- Why do you think the moment was the wrestler's worst?
It wasn't really Triple H's fault. Khali just is very bland, boring, and untalented. He can't talk either. Their matches were god awful. The game botching the pedigree? Ugh.
2. Triple H bounced back, definitely with his feud with Jeff Hardy. The great promos- "You can't reach that one brass ring, Jeff" and the matches were spectacular!
Your turn!

when he lost the pig slop match to 1 of the godwins at wrestlemania (i think thats when the match happened) but yes he bounced back greatly from that and became "the game".....maybe its because he married steph ;) but i agree his fued with khali was horrbile...but hey any match the great khali is in is gonna SUCK! but yet wwe keeps him under contract :disappointed:

Triple H's worst moment, by far, was the whole necrophilia segment they filmed when he was feuding with Kane some years ago. Hit up google or youtube and type in "Katie Vick" to see it for yourself.

1. This moment was terrible because it involved the intent to have intercourse with a dead person.

2. Trips definitely bounced back. He became a legend after this failed attempt.

I'd say when him and Shawn brought back DX for the final time and were doing all the PG crap and were working with Hornswoggle and adopted that childish giggle humour.
Really annoyed me knowing that they used to be pretty much the opposite to that.

The worst actual 'moment' was when DX went into that midget courtroom under the ring or wherever the hell they were. Nothing made me cringe more than that specific moment.

Triple H has had a few bad moments, which I guess isn't surprising considering the length of his career. Getting squashed at Wrestlemania by the Ultimate Warrior, losing a hog pen match to Henry O. Godwin on a PPV, Katie Vick. Honestly, the last 3 years of DX were pretty awful, whether he & HBK were dumping manure on the McMahons & the Spirit Squad or running around with Hornswoggle. If I have to pick 1, I'll go with Katie Vick. I mean, that was completely reprehensible, truly a low point in the history of WWE. How that ever made it on air is beyond me.

Triple H has had a few bad moments, which I guess isn't surprising considering the length of his career. Getting squashed at Wrestlemania by the Ultimate Warrior, losing a hog pen match to Henry O. Godwin on a PPV, Katie Vick. Honestly, the last 3 years of DX were pretty awful, whether he & HBK were dumping manure on the McMahons & the Spirit Squad or running around with Hornswoggle. If I have to pick 1, I'll go with Katie Vick. I mean, that was completely reprehensible, truly a low point in the history of WWE. How that ever made it on air is beyond me.

Just to be a little "nit picky" but Triple H did not lose the Hog Pen match to Henry O. He won the match but was dragged in to the pen after assaulting Hillbilly Jim, the guest referee. Technicality I know, but I am a wrestling fan who is posting in a wrestling forum, so I feel the need to let people know when they are wrong and feel bad about themselves. <Just kidding, a cheap shot at a good portion of the others who post on this site>

Anyways, I believe that HHH worst moment was the squash against Warrior. Everyone has been involved in bad or distasteful storylines that fall flat. Thats really just a matter of trial and error on the part of creative. It happens. However, the loss to Warrior was punishment for going against Vince's wishes. Also, he was actually kinda thrown to the wolves by his cliche friends. Hall and Nash were gone and Michaels was being shot to the moon. To be squashed as punishment at a time when you were to get a big push, in front of your peers and millions of fans watching WM, would be quite humbling.

I don't think I need to go in to everything he has done, but suffice it to say: he has definitle bounced back. Whether it be because he married into the family or just became THAT DAMN GOOD, he is now one of the greatest.

First off, anything with Khali = awful. I completely forgot they'd had a match ever. Thanks for resurrecting that gem in my brain, ugh.

Personally Terra Ryzing would be his worst moment (Hunter with curly bleach blonde hair and a Flair jacket doesn't work) but as this is WWF/E:wanting to distance myself from the obvious answers already given (Katie Vick, Warrior, anything with Khali) I stumbled upon and old blueblood HHH match with of all people Duke the Dumpster Droeser. Honestly? Felt sorry for Hunter. Droeser missed a few spots and the match just didn't come off very well. Wasn't very good time for HHH

The bouncing back: Not a direct one as most of his career has been better, a standout feud does come to mind: Austin. The revelation of him being the one that engineered Austin's accident, and the very convincing, superb feud that came from it. Who knew the silly Katie Vick thing would come later...

have to agree with the hanging part with hornswoggle, i have a definite hate for hornswoggle above all others, if i was a midget i would sue wwe for making a 25 yr old act like a ****** child because hes a midget,

In matches i have to go with some of the matches with khali, they were terrible and of course Katie Vick lol

Id have to go with the HHH vs Big Poppa Pump Scottie Steiner fued. It was so boring. The pose off? Geez , these 2 had no chemistry what so ever in the ring and the matches were awful.

I agree with the DX-PG for his worst moment. That was awful, i could barely watch with Hornswoggle in DX. For worst matches, id have to agree with Khali and also say Steiner Kozlov. Terrible matches with Steiner. Kozlov was a guy that WWE wanted to be big but it never worked because he wasnt really that good in the ring, nor could he really get over. I remember i went to a house show in the Meadowlands a few years back, and Kozlov came out and talked on the mic and asked the crowd if he should join WWE and the crowd was DEAD.
From a feud standpoint, I would have to saw the Katie Vick thing. It was just soo stupid that they had to stop its airing as soon as they could. I laugh at the stupidest shit and even i didnt laugh at that. Not that it was offensive just stupid.
He bounced back on a match standpoint when he got traded back to RAW from SmackDown. He wanted to run the brand but Taker ran him out. SD is Taker's house and RAW is trully where Triple H belongs anyway. When he got traded back, he had a few alright matches with Orton, a few great matches with DX and Jerishow, and a couple good ones with Sheamus.
On a feud standpoint, he definetly bounced back with Orton. This rivalry was so hot cuz it involved personal lives, families, breaking into fake homes. It had everything, except a good finishing match.

Hmmm I agree that losing to The Warrior was lame, as was the Pig Pen match but that wasn't Hunters fault, he was being punished and had to wear those. I couldn't get wrestling back with the feud with Kane (NZ TV didn't air wrestling for a while) so I had never heard of Katie Vick so I googled it like someone said to and taking away from the fact that Trips was almost naked that was the worst thing on TV ever!!!!! Worst moment in WWE history. Saw an interview as well where Hunter said it was ridiculous. disagree with PG DX i loved it, they were still funny as. To me Hunters best run was the Mcmahon Helmsley era and Evolution, that was villainy at its best. To me once trips became the GAME (which for all you haters was before Steph) he has been awesome ever since

For me it was Unforgiven 2004. Orton is so annoying for me now (and it was even worse during the second half of 2010) but in 2007 as a heel and in 2004 as a face, I liked Randy Orton and I got behind him. I thought there was no way HHH was winning at Unforgiven and lo and behold he wins the title back after one month for Orton Talk about a disappointment. Reminds me of the shit they pulled with Anderson's one month reign and how I was certain they would keep it on him. But no because Hardy had his date pushed back, they had to put it back on Hardy. Then they give it to him for a week and he loses it to Sting. Talk about a slap in the face to Anderson. And since Immortal has since lost its steam, why not have just kept it on Anderson seeing how big he is in TNA and how the crowd loves this guy?

But back to HHH- that was the "original" screwjob in that sense and that pissed me off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back