*Draws a dollar sign* "See, I can draw money!"

Genius. Absolute Genius. :worship:

Just saw all of Zack Ryder's vids:

"Don't push Zack Ryder! Zack Ryder does not get pushed!!"

"What're you doing"
*Climbing a fence* "I'm trying to get over"

*Draws a dollar sign* "See, I can draw money!"

Genius. Absolute Genius. :worship:

I just watched the latest episode (first one I've watched) and the guy is freaking hilarious! I'm now a Zack Ryder fan. Go ZR!!!!!

Ryder is fucking hilarious, I too have just watched his latest video (the first one I've viewed) and he reaaly is a riot. The guy gets an Email from the Superstars Anonymous General Manager, amazing stuff.

He also had a segment dediciated to spotting Zack Ryder signs on PPV and TV. Really refreshing and different to see him go against the grain and trying to get himself over. WWWYKI

I swear, very few Superstars did what he did. I mean this guy gets like the worst gimmick and turns it into one of the most entertaining gimmicks of today.

Before I watched his show, I didn't get why there were so many signs in the crowd. Thought it was another joke, like Santino signs or something. Now? I can see why. The guy is comedy gold. The "dropping the ball" or "Missing the Boat" shit was awesome. Hey, if his WWE career doesn't work out, I'm sure Comedy Central would give him a job. It's like Tosh.0 without all the anal references.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back