"Woo Woo Woo, You Know It," Says Curt Hawkins

I see what you are saying and I have great respect for you on this forum as you always speak sense.
But I really dont think Hawkins could pull it off.... and I do think that it would backfire on Ryder leaving them in the position that the USO's have been dwindeling in for a while.

Curt Hawkins along with Trent Baretta seem to just belong in the undercard as everyones Jobbers.... both need a serious Gimmick change and an assisted push to go with it... but I dont think riding Ryders Coat tails would do anything but Damage all the work that Ryder has been doing for the last year or so.

With Ryder in the Title picture he still isnt where he needs to be, as he could just as easily loose his momentum and be forgotten right now. If Ryder wins the title...continues a short Feud with Ziggler before he goes off to do bigger and better things.... then has a solid Feud with someone else who desires the title. Only then can Ryder assist someone else with getting over in any other way than a spot on LIIZ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back