• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

womens champ

W

wholef'nshow15

what diva do u think deserves the womens championship

i think lita needs to be champ again

I agree! Lita needs to be, and Victoria because they're both great wrestlers. And Maybe Beth Pheonix and Melina in the future.

Flames Out
Dragon

Mickie James is doing fine as Women's Champion, But I'd like to see Trish, Victoria or Lita become Women's Champion again.

yeah the last time mickie defended her championship was like 2 months ago against maria who isnt even a full time wrestler but mickie is hot and is one hell of a wrestler

wholef'nshow15 said:
yeah the last time mickie defended her championship was like 2 months ago against maria who isnt even a full time wrestler but mickie is hot and is one hell of a wrestler

Good point however, somewhere down I road I wouldn't be surprised if WWE put the Women's Title on Maria because, if Diva's like Debra, The Kat & Stephanie McMahon can become Women's Champion even Gail Kim in her WWE Debut, then I am certain Maria will become Women's Champion, one of the dumbest! lol. but still Women's Champion.

yeah i could see that actually the times she has wrestled shes not horrible just not good plus she is very pretty she is hot and funny

you know i wouldent be surprised if people like Maria didnt get ongoing wrestling training since they started working there most of the "divas" end up in wrestling matches they could see it as an easy career move and more fufilling than just looking hot.... wow i soundlike a chick

I dont think TRISH, LITA, Or VICTORIA should be womans champ anytime soon, Mickie james is awesome wrestler, She should fued with NEW talent like beth Phoenix and mileena, Not washed up old Bags like LITA LOOOOOOOOOL

TheAlmightyMitch said:
Mickie James should keep it, but she'll probably lose it to Candice Michelle, with this new feud strirring up.

I think Candice Michelle could become a potential candidate to be the next WWE Women's Champion! and a fued with Mickie James might be an interesting one.

I hope Candice Michelle doesn't get the Women's Championship anytime soon!! It should go to someone better like Beth or even Melina. But, not Candice. Mickies a good wrestler and a good Women's Champ but, they should push her more. And Lita's not washed up, she doesn't wrestle as much because of her knee and neck. She's still kick ass though.
Flames Out
Dragon

I want lita to win it because then she would be a champ just like Edge(my favorite wrestler)If candince wins I got no problem with that.

Eternal Dragon said:
I hope Candice Michelle doesn't get the Women's Championship anytime soon!! It should go to someone better like Beth or even Melina. But, not Candice. Mickies a good wrestler and a good Women's Champ but, they should push her more. And Lita's not washed up, she doesn't wrestle as much because of her knee and neck. She's still kick ass though.
Flames Out
Dragon

I wouldn't mind seeing Beth Pheonix as Women's Champion however, I haven't seen enough of her in the squared circle to see if she really deserves a shot at the Women's Title due to her current injury which has slated her to be out of action for a bit.

Melina is the most over diva at the moment she has alot of heat on her but i don't think Melina should take the title of Mickie James, Trish should win it on Mikick leaidng to a Melina Vs Trish match. And Melina wins via cheating getting her more heat.

Eternal Dragon said:
Flames Out
Dragon
With Candices big tits she can knock someone out. But even though she's my favorite Diva of all time I just don't see her Champ. Melina though I can definently see her Champ and I hope she wins it cuz she's beutiful and athletic. And Beth Phoenix Powerful but no Sex Appeal at all so I don't think Vince will like that and I really neither do I hehe. But anywayz I think Melina needs a push at that title cuz Lita's hurt and I would luv to see Lita Womens Champ again.

Ringer said:
Melina is the most over diva at the moment she has alot of heat on her but i don't think Melina should take the title of Mickie James, Trish should win it on Mikick leaidng to a Melina Vs Trish match. And Melina wins via cheating getting her more heat.

Didn't Melina and Trish already have a one-on-one match before? I believe it was an Inter-Promotional Match at The Survivor Series, I think! when Melina was on SD! & Trish on RAW? but anyways, I wouldn't mind seeing Melina go for the Women's Title if Trish was the Champion however, there are plenty of other Diva's who deserve title shots before Melina (i.e. Lita, Beth Phoenix, etc.)

WOW URE ONLINE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

sorry back to the thread. Id prefer someone who can wrestle. LIta would be ideal right now as she could turn face and get away from Edge and help the womans division out. Torrie can wrestle aswell

i wish she could be thrown into the titantron nd get her face destroyed:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back