• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

William Regal To RAW/ Regal for GM?

What I've never understood is in that class of good, sound technical wrestlers, I've never heard of Regal's name be mentioned. You always hear Benoit, Malenko etc.

I remember the days of Lord Steven Regal in WCW and I always thought that he could replicate that heat he got back then in WWE. It almost seems like that's never been in their (WWE's) minds except for poor attempts here and there.

I like the idea of GM too. Regal should be getting a HELL of a lot more TV time.

So far, Regal looks to be getting some good air time on RAW. Time will tell though...

But yeah, Regal is BY FAR one of the best technical wrestlers today. Even though he may have lost a step or two, considering that 1) he's been wrestling for around 30 years, and 2) he's approaching 50, it's pretty sad that he can wrestle better than the vast majority of WWE wrestlers, especially John Cena, aka the new Lex Luger. QUOTE]

Sorry for been picky but Regals only 39....only a year older than Batista would you believe?
Difference been Regals spent the best portion of his adult life becoming the best wrestler in the world today....Batistas spent his life becoming an overated oaf.

Anyways Regal really does need a Intercontinental title run. I have no intrest at all in Umaga been champ because I know hes not going to drop it to a mid carder like Jeff Hardy or Carlito.
If Regal was champ his matchs would be much less predictable because you could see him dropping it to one of the above.

Umagas title defences are goign to pretty much boring predictable squash matchs, only good thing about Umaga been champs the fact he chews on the belt after the matchs which is pretty neat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back