WILLIAM PATRICK LESNAR

okay i'm back for a sec. Shut up i know what i said before

few typos in my original post. i meant Bryan not orton. Also i didnt call Macca and co shit posters, i meant they are the shit. Quality posters who keep this site entertaining and one of the reasons why i liked it anyway. i dont come to a wrestling forum to read dull opinions about the miz's current push. I come because it's a cheap source of entertainment.

@ Next jericho. Its not okay and i know more than you. I actually read back at ur posting history and stopped when you said Taker makes an effort in all his matches.

Aww man, I liked him. He was a good poster and he was doing quite well. The hell happened?

Also, he's right about Stinger.

Wait, wait, wait...could this actually be...a heel turn?

What happened?

getting home from a long day at work, completely and utterly exhausted. Only to find that i had to write an 800 word essay on why my internet wrestling character sucked and then get told that apparently that sucked too. Among other things like kiddies and marks telling me how to post.

What happened?

getting home from a long day at work, completely and utterly exhausted. Only to find that i had to write an 800 word essay on why my internet wrestling character sucked and then get told that apparently that sucked too. Among other things like kiddies and marks telling me how to post.

To be fair, you said you'd do anything for another shot. Since your name is still in red, I figured you were still in the "doing anything" part of that formula.

DirtyJosé;2730754 said:
To be fair, you said you'd do anything for another shot. Since your name is still in red, I figured you were still in the "doing anything" part of that formula.

that's true and i did it. Its just very aggravating. Getting treated like a 2 year old eventually becomes quite tiresome. i didn't sign up for the forum to write about why i sucked,Lincoln.lamps and Pasta.

I got the impression the mods were taking the piss so i played along. As time went on, i knew KB wasn't ever going to let me back esp with my Bill lesnar gimmick.

DirtyJosé;2730768 said:
It goes both ways, champ. But I get your point.

i know it does and i know what your saying. I'm happy you see it from my end as well

By the way, what are your thoughts on the young ones commenting on old school wrestling as though they know what there saying? e.g that Next Jericho kid posting about Luger even though he was around when the toddler couldn't even walk.

I think it's tough because anyone who didn't get into/come up during the time of old only sees it through the filter of what has passed. A kid who started watching WCW during the last 2 years or so sees Luger one way, and retains that knowledge of him when looking at his past stuff. A kid who started watching him in his original WCW run, or even his WWF run, see him another way. And someone who started watching 2 years ago sees him completely differently.

Once again I see your point, but I think that as long as the kid in question has actually watched some classic Luger he's entitled to his own opinion. That is, of course, only if he's taken time to watch some Luger and isn't just some jabroni talking out of his ass.

fair enough. It just agitated me like crazy to see these know-it-alls flex their muscles and treat me like a wrestling padawan.

@ Crock i don't have a problem with you at all, never have. You seem genuinely interested in the past and all that. You don't have that manner about you which i hate about all the other teens posting on this site (when i say teens i mean 16 and below)

fair enough. It just agitated me like crazy to see these know-it-alls flex their muscles and treat me like a wrestling padawan.

@ Crock i don't have a problem with you at all, never have. You seem genuinely interested in the past and all that. You don't have that manner about you which i hate about all the other teens posting on this site (when i say teens i mean 16 and below)

Then you shouldn't have a problem with me.

But I do wanna say, "BILL". You said I like wrestling, so I should like Gimmicks. I do, I love them. But never, in my years of Wrestling, have I seen one as stupid as yours. A Man who talks in 3rd Person, as if you're not even "Bill Lesnar". Seriously, if with your 1st sign-up, you'd spoken in 1st person, made sense, possibly improved your Grammar, then all would've been good.

I know I've not been round here long, and I'm pretty much a no-body in most peoples eyes (Enterkey), but seriously, what you do isn't entertaining, and is growing stale more and more. I would suggest you actually spoke for yourself, in 1st person, using "I" and not Bill Lesnar, William Patrick Lesnar or whatever crap you're gonna use next, then maybe you'll stick around and we'll like what you do.

First of all your grammar is fucking terrible. I don't know who the hell you think you are telling me to improve mine. You are a nobody, i couldn't careless what you suggest esp considering you're a below par poster. I just had a quick look at your rumble thread in the wrestling spam section and that really tells a story about how bad you are. You don't have any authority, you're nothing..just another crap poster on this site. People like you shoving down what you think i should do down my throat is the kinda thing that fucking pissed me off during my Bill Lesnar tenure. i base my opinions about posters around the content of their posts not their grammar blah blah.

if you thought my character was stupid, don't fucking comment on it. it was irritating beyond belief having to cater to your kind. You weren't even around during my first run anyway. What gives you the idea that you have any input?

You know what i think you should do?...

hire out some old tapes, watch the shows properly,actually understand whats going on, improve your own grammar before voicing your opinion on others and above all get a sense of humor and lighten the fuck up.

As for your last sentence...if you read my few posts you would realize that I'm done with characters for now that is if i'm even on this forum by tomorrow. As if you have a say anyway.

It's mostly his sentence structure, grammar has little to do with it.

So if you get out, you have any ideas for a new name?

'there's no way I'm listening to someone that is trying to appeal to me for some mercy and they can't stop being all stupid for five minutes.'

is that it?

otherwise whatever

Bill, you say you were getting sick of being treated like a 2 year old yet you acted like one. How many fucking alts did you make just to insult others? In my opinion what you were getting is completely justifiable.

GO AWAY BILL LESNAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to try to help you understand this a little bit, WE, as in Wrestlezone, Do not, want...YOU(Bill Lesnar) Here (on Wrestlezone).

When you type a semi Game Rage type of rant, and tell us you wont come back, then don't come back. Keep you word. That includes coming back to reply to someone else. If you really didn't care, then you wouldn't check the responses.

Your arguments are utterly invalid, and you are so stubborn. Nobody can get anything through your head without you making some re-used joke.

Just...get the fuck out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back