Which Posters Do You Agree With The Most And The Least?

I think I can pinpoint a few contemporary wrestling issues that separate who I agree and disagree with.

1) Do you like Cena?
2) Do you like Rey Mysterio?
3) How would you evaluate Randy Orton as a superstar?
4) How do you feel about Triple H?
5) Who was better during this year's Wrestlemania season, John Cena or The Rock?

1)Yes
2) No
3)I'd say he is interesting to watch and has had his best moments as a heel.
4) I think it is time for him to hang his boots for good. But loved the guy
5) Cena

1) Do you like Cena?

No.

More than John Cena.

One of the two or three best in the business.

Great performer, great character, great talker. However, he's probably his own biggest fan.

5) Who was better during this year's Wrestlemania season, John Cena or The Rock?

On the mic? Rock.

I think I can pinpoint a few contemporary wrestling issues that separate who I agree and disagree with.

1) Do you like Cena?

1) No. But I know he's a good wrestler.
2) Do you like breakfast cereals?
3) How is this stoic guy so damn charismatic? He just stands there looking "evil". How does he do it?
4) I miss him. He made being a jerk to other wrestlers fun.
5) The Rock. John doesn't have nostalgia to help him.

1) Do you like Cena?

Yes, he's easily the best guy in the business.

He's a solid, sometimes great in ring performer, but the way he's been booked has driven me to despise him at times. I'd say yes right now though.

Hit and miss, though he connects with the crowd which is way more important than any trivial shit we focus on.

Hated him earlier in the decade, love what he did in the second half.

Cena. Cena Cena Cena.

See Nate, I'd agree with almost everything you said. The only thing I'd disagree with is being driven to despise Rey, but different strokes I suppose.

See Nate, I'd agree with almost everything you said. The only thing I'd disagree with is being driven to despise Rey, but different strokes I suppose.

It was his WHC run more than anything. It created this underdog formula that he's used ever since and it's gotten really, really old. But then he's had feuds with Punk, Ziggler, Jericho, and Del Rio that were very good so it kind of washed those away. I just hate his feuds against giant types.

I bought him as a contender against Edge. Kane, maybe not, but better Rey than Kane.

And Milenko, you're sorta in between, but generally I seem to agree with you.

It's weird. People I thought I agreed with agree with people I don't agree with.

Agree
Doc
xfearbefore
Crock
Jack-Hammer

Disagree
SD
Killjoy
Sly (only on wrestling matters)
Gelgarin
IDR

1) Do you like Cena?

1) He's one of the best.
2) I find myself feeling indifferent towards him more often than not.
3) One of the best in WWE at the moment. Misunderstood by morons who think that because he isn't shouting his promos he somehow isn't charismatic.
4) A great worker. I would say something about what he does backstage, but I don't know enough about it.
5) Cena pulled out all the stops. Rock is a close second, though.

Agree
Jenks
Horace
Crock (Mainly in his Reviews)

Disagree
Most Prisoners
xoxo French Kiss xoxo
D-Man

This is harder for me, 'cos I very rarely log out to view the Main Boards.

1) Do you like Cena?

1) I enjoy him in small portions.
2) To an extent, I prefer his earlier work.
3) Underrated as an actual wrestler, plays his character very well. One of my more favoured Superstars.
4) Used to be an egomaniac, possibly remains to be one, but I do believe wrestling would be worse off without him.
5) Personally I think The Rock's promos were funnier but John Cena showed Rock up. I'm split on the matter.

1) Do you like Cena?
1) Yes.
2) What's stronger than "yes?" Heck yes? Heck yes.
3) I can take him or leave him but I can see why he is where he is.
4) Very talented guy who got more than he otherwise would have as a result of who he married. I've learned to live with him.
5) Cena.

1) Do you like Cena? (As a character) Fuck No! Didn't like him when he was all "Thuganomics" and haven't liked him since.
2) Do you like Rey Mysterio? Yeah. Rey really excelled as a cruiserweight and that's the type of division he belongs in and when he's not facing guys 7 feet tall and 400 lbs, he can usually put on a decent match.
3) How would you evaluate Randy Orton as a superstar? He's not bad in the ring, but he seems to be declining and I think it's due to him being cautious of injuries which he is susceptible too. The thing that makes him a good wrestler is his ring psychology, which helps him to not have to step out of his comfort zone to have a decent match. I think as a heel his mic work makes more sense and I think he kind of looks like Freddy Kreuger. I've never considered myself a fan of Randy Orton.
4) How do you feel about Triple H? Never liked him, which is how your suppose to feel about a top heel. His ring and mic work are good. I'm not a fan of Paul Levesque and I don't root for Triple H, but I can't deny he has presence and played a part in the popularity of the Attitude Era. He's the type of character I like to root against and it means something when someone gets a clean win over him.
5) Who was better during this year's Wrestlemania season, John Cena or The Rock? Pfft ... The Rock.

I'm going to miss Mysterio when he retires. Cena vs. Mysterio needs to happen so I can die happy.

Mysterio vs Sin Cara. Mysterio is probably the only guy Sin Cara can have a good-great match with in the WWE (aside from this Averno who they brought in for the same reason.) Though I didn't see the Bryan match.

Btw, can we get rid of those shit lights during Sin Cara's matches? It's not like the guy fucking glows in the dark - yet.

1) Do you like Cena?

1. I don't mind him. He is a good wrestler but I do not connect to him as well as I connected to guys like Austin and Rock. He pretty much bores me on the mic and sometimes the cheesiness of his jokes make me cringe. He nails it everytime in the serious promos though. Would be too far of a leap in faith to say that I like him, though.

2. Good Wrestler. He is the guy I will go to as a promoter if I need to put someone over. He is alright but again not really my type of a guy.

3. LULZ. You don't like Randall do you J? He has got his chances but he has made the most of it. Really needs a good performer as his opponent for him to deliver in the ring but he entertains me outside the ring even by doing little. He has charisma, that is pretty much undeniable.

4. I like him. I do not believe all that stuff about him holding people down. In any case, it is not too relevant a factor for me. He is entertaining, though, both in and out of the ring. One of the best heels of all time and a decent face as well.

5. Equal. Anyone who doesn't say so is biased for either one of the guys. Rock didn't do anything much, he just went out there and was himself while the nostalgia of his not having been in a WWE ring for 7 long years made his performances seem better. Cena matched up to him on every step though, especially on the humor part which I had not expected out of him. It also must be said that Rock came out with every intention to put Cena over at every possible instant. Both guys played their parts well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back