Which Posters Do You Agree With The Most And The Least?

I didn't mean to pose those as actual questions for answering, just stating that those are key issues for me. Nonetheless, I enjoyed reading your answers.

TDigle, who do you like?

I haven't watched wrestling in a long time. Here are the wrestlers I liked when I last watched it:

Mistico (he was the shit before he came to WWE, not sure how he's doing there now, but I liked him in CMLL)
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Shinsuke Nakamura
AJ Styles
The Pope
Robert Roode
Hernandez
William Regal
Rey Rey
R-Truth

An interesting assortment of wrestlers, but I think I see some pattern. No idea what you see in R-Truth though other than a train that is teetering on the tracks.

I'd say Dagger Dias and Hamlertainment, Inc. or just Hamaler, are posters I always agree with.

Buff Mozerella? eh.. something like that.. is a guy I don't really agree with.. plus he unrepped me for no reason.. what the hell.. I mean I was giving my thoughts about McIntyre and I was saying how I don't think he's all that great yet I was still praising him.. what was not to agree on? he likes McIntyre? I praised him.. He hates McIntyre? I said he wasn't so good.. in his unrep he posted wowwwww in the comment.. seriously wtf? was that supposed to be him just spamming me?

Hogan kissed ass, was a terrible worker and was the highlight of wrestling in the 80s and 90s

The Rock kissed ass, was just as hard a worker in ring as Cena, and was the "man" for a span of time in the late 90's early 2000s. He also had 5 moves of doom that ended his matches, but no one but me talks trash about him because of it.

Triple H banged then married the bosses daughter to get where he is today, do we constantly attack his character and in ring work because of this?

The Miz is apparently doing the exact same thing as Hogan, Cena, the Rock, and Triple H, but are you up his ass daily because of this? No.

Pretty sure this is the point I was making, that work ethic, kissing ass and all other external activities from the show do not make someone better or worse. Someone is good for how they wrestle and how they talk, that's it. It seems you agree so I'll just alert you that the quote of yours to which I was referring offered a contravening opinion.

I wasn't a fan of Cena's for along time, until he started putting in work, Iron Man matches, Last Stand Matches, Cage Matches, Tag Matches, I Quit Matches. The man busts his fucking ass. That same lazy guy has been seen on several occasions picking up the Big Show, Kane, Mark Henry, and not to mention other superstars in pairs to FU them.

I wasn't making a jab at Cena's work ethic, quite the opposite if you'll read my opinions of him on the previous page. I commend his effort and attitude. It was an example I used to prove the point I used to address your first block of words.

As far as my other comments I'm sorry you like shitty overrated things that occur in the world of professional wrestling,

If that's about The Rock I'm afraid there's a few other people that happen to be a fan of his work also.

but I don't and I want to see something new and different.

You may want to idolize another superstar then.

Not a rehash of what happened in the 90's and early 2000s.

No, you'd rather a re-hash of the late 80s instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back