• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will Edge Screw Over Jericho Tonight?

Will Edge Return tonight at the Royal Rumble and screw Jericho?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

TimetoShine

Dark Match Winner
We have all heard the rumors about Edge being healthy enough to return, and of course until we see him in action that can all be taken with a grain of salt. So the question is what do you believe, will Edge return tonight and screw over Jericho?

It will be long enough to get a huge pop take Jericho and himself out of the rumble match fight all the way out of the arena and be gone.

i actually think it will be the other way around.
edge will come in near the end and be on a roll and eliminate about 5 people, and jericho will sneak up behind him and pull him under the bottom rope

where they have 25 or so competitors in that match, I would not be surprised if they do have Edge try to screw Jericho...And then on Smackdown, Edge says the reason he did that was because Jericho replaced him with The Big Show

You know this whole thing kind of reminds me of last year, when on the website they announced none other than edges supposed brother makin his return at rumble...and you know what happened, noone ever saw christian at the rumble, i bought the ppv for that one reason to see the return of the captain of charisma return, but it didnt happen

So is edge going to return tonight to screw over Jericho, i hope so, will edge win the rumble? i hope so, but you know, until i get actual facts, such as Edge has arrived at the building, or until i hear that music hit the speakers tonight, im going to have to go with no, i hope so, but im not giving my hopes up like i did last year

Everyone's heard the rumors that Edge will face Jericho at mania so i say theirs a good chance Edge will screw him.

If Edge returns tonight, and is not in the Rumble itself, he will return to screw over Jericho. Unless Edge's rehab suddenly slowed down tremendously, I expect him to do something tonight. Screwing over Jericho would be a great move and it would set up that Edge/ Jericho match at 'Mania that everyone is speculating about.

I don't think it's gonna happen. The elimination chamber will be Edge's opportunity to screw over Jericho. I wouldn't be shocked to see Edge get involved with Christian's match either. It's Wrestlemania season, anything is possible.

As long as Edge is healthy he will most certainly be returning tonight and having some sort of altercation with Chris Jericho. They have been building this feud up since Edge got injured so as long as Edge is healthy there feud begins tonight. A match between the two is almost certainly a lock for Wrestlemania and there is a chance that the World title will be involved, I wouldn't bet on it but it has been long rumored that Edge is going to win the Royal Rumble.

Regardless of whatever happens in the Royal Rumble and whoever wins, the safe bet is that as long as Edge is on schedule and healthy he will be in the Rumble tonight and will have an altercation with Jericho before the night is over.

i actually think it will be the other way around.
edge will come in near the end and be on a roll and eliminate about 5 people, and jericho will sneak up behind him and pull him under the bottom rope

Really? Under the rope? Have you ever watched a rumble? Even a battle royal?

Anyway! I kind of expect Edge to make his return and have something to do with Jericho. I hope I'm wrong, only because everybody that actually looks into and predicts wrestling is anticipating it. I hope he does something totally off the wall and unexpected.

As we know right now every wwe fan we all going to be waiting for that and hopefully edge makes his return today and if he does we know damn well that Y2J will get screw by edge and my answer is yes he will get screw lets just wait and see and lets ge rady to rrrrruuuummmmbbbllleeeee

if edge doesn't return tonight it'll hopefully be a elimination chamber nxt month to screw jericho outta of the title shot. McMahon prove mon night he doesnt care what we want to happen only what he wants for his company. NUFF SAID!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back