Why This Is Here

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
One of the g-mods came to me the other day with a concern about a move being made by Shocky and I without consulting the staff. Shocky and I made the call to promote Klunder, which has gotten 100% positive responses. But this individual asked why none of you were consulted.

Obviously, Shocky and I could not post a "what do you think about promoting / giving another section to / demodding so-and-so" thread, because that if that individual is a moderator, they can see it. But since G-Mods are the next level of management after admins, you deserve a chance to weigh in.

So this sub-forum is for admins and g-mods to discuss internal business. No spam threads here - if you wanna spam, go to the regular Board Room. This isn't designed to annex you guys from the other mods, it's here to keep y'all in the loop on some of the stuff Shocky and I make calls on.

I think this is a good idea as well, thank you :).

But I'm with Luther on not being able to find this forum - it doesn't show up when you use the 'Forum Jump' thing, I only saw this because of this thread showing up in New Posts.

Yes, it doesn't show up.

However, until it gets fixed, people can just remember it is forum 171. Should be easy enough to get to.

nah it here so Will cant troll me and start shit and huge arguments with every single decision we try to make. Thats why its here.

If those werent my feelings, then I might do something wild, like argue with someone for 6 hours straight over something...

If those werent my feelings, then I might do something wild, like argue with someone for 6 hours straight over something...
Hell, I've got that beat.

I argued for 6 hours straight over NOTHING, not something. You wish you were as cool as Slyfox.

nah it here so Will cant troll me and start shit and huge arguments with every single decision we try to make. Thats why its here.

It's the way me and Irish feel about the Admin room, and Irish probably has a secret room with Cash to hide from me...

I've been there it was more or less empty.

Unless IC and Shocky use it a lot more than Jonny and Jake.

I dread to think how many "Luther isn't going to be fucking admin, doesn't he get the message?" posts are in there.

I think this is a good idea as well, thank you :).

But I'm with Luther on not being able to find this forum - it doesn't show up when you use the 'Forum Jump' thing, I only saw this because of this thread showing up in New Posts.

Same here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back