WMD

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
So I thought I'd just create this thread to see what you guys thought about WMD? He's been a great addition to the forum since coming here, always updating his spoilers thread with everything and jump-starting some good conversations. I realize he only has around 150 or so posts, but I think he could be a serious candidate for a mod spot in the future. Not right now of course, but somewhere down the line I think he'd make a good moderator.

Just my take on it. I wanted to start this thread just to see what you G-Mods and admins thought about this WMD fella. Any feedback?

My impressions when I've read WMD is that he is either a really crappy poster, or (and more likely) a really young poster. I also think he's probably an Alt, though as long as he's following the rules, it doesn't concern me too much.

Honestly, I just know him as the guy who post spoilers in The Cage. I haven't seen anything else from him for me to form an opinion about him.

I'm with jmt225. I haven't really seen him do anything in other non-spam threads that has caught my eye. And quite honestly, off the top of my head, I can easily rattle off 5 others that are worthy of a spot before him.

PS - It's nice to see someone posting in this room again :D

Keep in mind when I said "the future", I didn't mean the near future particularly. Just that I think he possibly has the potential to develop into a deserving poster for consideration of a mod spot one day. Not now or even anytime soon, just that I see that he's clearly already committed to this forum without any of the supposed "perks" of being a well-respected/liked/seasoned poster or mod to persuade him to continue. But still there he is, posting spoilers and news stories for spam discussion on a daily basis. That's the kind of committed attitude that I think makes for a great trait in a moderator, which is why I was just expressing interest in his possible potential. I wasn't trying to seriously suggest him for any upcoming available position by any means and there are many more deserving candidates, I just thought I'd throw his name out there just to be heard about though because I dig his dedication. Hey...didn't I do this same thing basically with Doc like 2 years ago? Didn't that fella turn out okay? Lol. Not saying WMD is as intelligent or dedicated or friendly as Doc, just that I dig his dedication and commitment to this forum and driving spam discussion on it (which we all know is the real bread and butter of any real intelligent debate on this board, the beloved spam zones).

Just a thought was all.

I don't doubt any of that at all, X. But I think you can agree that we've seen posters come and go with similar dedication. Longevity is key on the forums and most posters don't seem to have it. They become posting machines at the beginning and really try to start conversations and discussions but that star burns out after a while. Hopefully, WMD will be one of many that keeps up their dedication over time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back