Why So Much Legit Bleeding In The WWE?

Y-2-Jay

Pre-Show Stalwart
Im wondering why is there so much legit (hard way) bleeding. Are the wrestlers working much stiffer than they did in the past because before they stopped blading there wasnt much legit bleeding but in the WWE now its happening every two weeks. Do you think there is a reason for this has vince told them to work stiff or has WWE wrestlers got weak skin :) or a blood curse. We might just think this because we would have thought it was a blade job in the past.

EDIT: Just after i wrote this i saw on the main site that Ted DiBiase was opened up the hardway at a overseas house show last night.

My theory is that most of the legit bleeds were either not noticed before (lets face it, that one on Swagger was a trickle) or attirbited to blading. Either way they're no more frequent now, they're just more noticable.

Mayhaps it has more to do with the fact that since they now slow down or stop matches for small amounts of blood we notice it more. I'm certain that if they didn't take those precautions, most of the minor instances of bleeding on WWE wouldn't be noticed by most of the viewers. By taking time out of a match to address it, more attention is drawn to it.

That, or WWE superstars are potato throwing noobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back