Which was the last bloodiest match in WWE

hellod245

Pre-Show Stalwart
As we all know that blood is big NO,NO in wwe from a while. We did not see any wrestler bleeding from head from a long time and whenever a wrestlers starts bleeding accidently, wwe officials are always ready to wipe them up and stitch it right away in between the match(How stupid is that??) I was just wondering that what was the last time when I saw a wwe wrestler bleeding and I could not think. As far as I can remember I think last bloodiest match in wwe was Shawn Micheals vs Chris Jericho at judgement day 2008(correct me if I am wrong) where Jericho allegedly injured HBK's eye to retire him. That was the beginning of their awesome feud. When I thought about that match, importance of blood in some matches again made sense to me. Their feud would not have that much impact if we had seen shawn just holding his eye and crying for help without blood. Blood made it look brutal and cruel. I think after this match we saw the begining of PG era because I did not see any wrestler bleed after that. Do you agree with me? What would be your pick to chose last bloodiest match or segment in wwe ?

You are right, the last bloody match in the WWE was the Michaels Jericho match, or, Significant bloody match. I think it is stupid about having no blood, it takes away the brutality of some matches, especially cage and hell in a cell matches. So, back on topic, the last major bloody match was Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho.

As we all know that blood is big NO,NO in wwe from a while. We did not see any wrestler bleeding from head from a long time and whenever a wrestlers starts bleeding accidently, wwe officials are always ready to wipe them up and stitch it right away in between the match(How stupid is that??) I was just wondering that what was the last time when I saw a wwe wrestler bleeding and I could not think. As far as I can remember I think last bloodiest match in wwe was Shawn Micheals vs Chris Jericho at judgement day 2008(correct me if I am wrong) where Jericho allegedly injured HBK's eye to retire him. That was the beginning of their awesome feud. When I thought about that match, importance of blood in some matches again made sense to me. Their feud would not have that much impact if we had seen shawn just holding his eye and crying for help without blood. Blood made it look brutal and cruel. I think after this match we saw the begining of PG era because I did not see any wrestler bleed after that. Do you agree with me? What would be your pick to chose last bloodiest match or segment in wwe ?
that would be Great American Bash 2008

the no blood is the worst thing about the PG era

I think the bloodiest match in WWE was the 25 diva battle royal at WM 25. Did you see the amount of PMS floating around that ring?? Imagine the locker room trash cans.... :lmao:

Why the hell is it in spam zone now ????
Why not?

The bloodiest match/moment would be Raw. Where Chris Jericho beat the shit out of Ric Flair and he... bled. A lot. The segment was hugely edited and made black and white. This was in early 2009. Blood became a total rarity since. There's also TLC where Christian had an open forehead, Royal Rumble where Undertaker had a bloody nose and Over The Limit where CM Punk had his head open before getting shaved. But non of those were as bad as the Ric Flair beating.

It has to be the Hell In A Cell match between DX, Shane, Vince, and Big Show. That was a messy one, and HHH bled like crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back