Why Doesn't The "All-Star" Reverse The Tradition?

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
Cena's cash-in against Punk doesn't count in this, because it had a set date. Listen up though!

Right, so Coco just put up a thread, asking us which match we'd like to see go last. I said Cena/Henry, so we could hope for a cash-in, but why couldn't the All-Star MiTB go on last, and the winner reverse the usual "Cash-in & become heel" routine?

• Cena beats Henry, in the match before the All-Stars MiTB match, but he's been taken all the way to the limit, broken so to speak.
  • In the All-Stars match, Bryan wins. There's another 10/15 minutes left on the PPV Clock, everyone's wondering why it's finished so early.
  • Bryan grabs a mic, says that he wants to cash in his briefcase RIGHT NOW. Everyone respects him, because he's beaten up as well as Cena.
  • Cena comes out, not walking so great. He shakes hands with Bryan as he gets in the ring, as the other All-Stars watch the match, as Bryan wins the WWE Championship. Then, seeing as they're all faces, THEY CELEBRATE! (That wasn't my original idea, but why not?)

It's not the perfect idea, I get that, but you never know in the WWE.

It's not perfect, but it's a damn sight better than what they have going at the moment. I don't know why they bother with the concept anyway, because who are you going to have win it that hasn't already?

I'm under the impression that the briefcase is used to elevate a guy who's on that tantric line of main-eventing. An all-star version of the breed doesn't make sense to me - now it's just having the ppv for the sake of continuing with it to not lose money. I'd replace it with something completely different. Then again, maybe that's the reason McMahon owns a multi-million dollar company and I don't even have a cat.

Hey, you wrote that first but that was my idea. I like it. It'd be a strong way for somebody to start their title reign. Especially after a gruelling ladder match, then Cena walks down the ramp selling for the first time in months after a simple match with a fatty.

Cheers Jake.

I think the reason I like the idea myself is because it means you don't have to turn anyone heel. The fact we have a fact WWE Champion and a face winner of this match doesn't mean either has to become heel, turn it into something about respect.

Yeah, I like it a lot. The only problem I see is that if Cena were to lose tonight, he wouldn't be losing at SummerSlam. Certainly not clean over two PPVs.

If Cena lost tonight though, what's not to say that the match goes on last, then the All-Star comes out and cashes in, just as Henry thinks he's finally got the WWE Title?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back