Why do so many old school threads

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Turn into Rock vs. Austin? I made a thread about Austin and Hogan but these fucking idiot rookies jusst HAVE to talk about the rock. LISTEN TO ME YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. Austin is so far ahead of the Rock in wrestling that Austin can't even see him. Rock got big as he got because Austin was gone and if you believe otherwise then you're just flat out stupid. Did I fucking ask for your damn opinions on Hart or Michaels or Rock? NO! Damn why is it so fucking hard to read the fucking question??? Now shut the hell up about rock and stop hijacking my damn thread!

To me it is simply a lot of posters saying who they enjoyed more rather than who was better for the business. I read that thread, it was a good one, but the answers people have given seem to be who they enjoyed watching instead of who was better for the business as you asked.

There is a lot of people out there doing that which bugs me. We all have our favourite wrestlers, I am willing to bet that there is someone on these forums who enjoys watching Chavo Guerrero more than Hulk Hogan. As long as they don't try and claim Chavo was "a better wrestler" I don't have a problem with it.

But, yes, those talking about The Rock in your thread are clearly ruining it. Another case of a really good thread idea being ruined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back