• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's posts do you always stop to read?

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Pretty simple idea, shouldn't need much explaining, if any.

For me, despite I don't always agree with them, hatehabsforever and The Doctor are two who I almost always stop to red, no matter the thread topic or it's housing section, and then of course there's always my TNA brethren Redannihilation, shattered dreams among others.

How about you?

JackHammer. No fucking doubt. He's the tits.

He doesn't ramble on forever. He gets right to the point, never acts immature or biased, has great grammar, and is a very smart poster.

Shit, forgot IC. I would have just said most of the staff, but honestly it's not true. Oh and Tenta, but sometimes he drags on too long and I cut my read short. And a couple of the mma guys: jmt, Guy, Indy and so on.

KB, JMT, TDigs, Tiger Suplex, Armbar, IC, Sly, Jake, Norcal, Sam, Coco, Barbosa, Thriller, Guy, Doc, Tasty, Charlie Steiner, Bearded One-Der for anything ROH, Liger Bomb, cookie, RVDgurl, and a bunch of other people I can't think of right now.

I left a bunch of names out before, but the obvious know who they are. I mention JackHammer because he's not the usual type to be mentioned since his name isn't bold. But the guy deserves some props.

Dave, Armbar, Dirty Jose, Kenny Powers, X, Anonymous Mozzarella, Uncle Sam, General Disarray, Spoodbeet, Mustang Sally, FalKon, The Holy One & hatehabsforever

Those are probably my top ones. May be missing a few.

Most of the staff, SpoodBeest, Jack-Hammer, hatehabsforever, DirtyJose, Soapguy, nickb03, Coco, Disarray, Mustang Sally, Mozz

Norcal, D-Man, IC25, KB, X, Doc, JMT, Tastycles, Via, CM, Jackhammer, I have a kinda big group of guys in which I enjoy reading. Really if someone talks about subjects in which Im interested I will probably begin to follow their posts.

Edit: Tenta, how could I forget him and his great posts. Thanks Ruthless.

Definitely Jack-Hammer, probably the best and most under-rated non-staff poster on the forums (although he has been mentioned a lot here and in KB's similar thread from last week).

Of course, there's also IDR and Doc, as well as Echelon (not around as much as he used to be) and Falkon.

Most of the staff, Cardinal, HardyMark, and others who will likely be mentioned if they haven't already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back