Do You Want Taker To/Do You Think Taker Should Retire?

Time To Hang It Up

• Yes - I *WANT* Taker To Retire

• Yes - I *THINK* Taker Should Retire

• No - I *WANT* HIm To Go For As Long As He Can

• No - I *THINK* He Should Go For As Long As He Can

• Undecided - I Can See Both Sides

• Undecided - I Don't Really Care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Problem is, the last two years he has had medical issues after Mania...

That's false. He was concussed at Mania 30 early on in the match. The reason he collapsed was not because of his age or health, it was a result of taking 15 suplexes and 3 F5s AFTER getting a concussion.

He wasn't hurt at Mania 31. Him falling at the top of the Mania ramp was Taker just selling his injuries and working the smarks. In fact, it was reported that he was backstage after the match saying he felt great and would definitely be back for Mania 32.

Mark Calloway is NOT in the best health, whatever his appearance at Mania... the regular day to day photos of him prove that. Remember too that he's seen Sting go "one match too far" and get a serious health problem as a result... and he's also seeing the rate the younger guys are dropping with both Tyson and Bryan gone within a year. Does he really want to play those odds?

"The regular day to day photos show that"... Huh? I just watched a video of the guy deadlift 500 pounds and jump 40' and you're telling me that some wrinkles and hair loss means he's not in great shape? Taker's seen many of people go down in their careers, if he wants to go, than he can go. If not, than he doesn't have to. I'm not saying he should wrestle against his better judgement, but the guy has said he wants to keep going. It's not for me or you to tell him he shouldn't.

It's natural for fans to never want him to hang it up, but this is a guy with a wife and children and nothing to prove. He doesn't need money or more wins on his resume... WWE need him far more than he needs them.

Again, he WANTS to keep wrestling. The fans aren't forcing the guy to come back every year. Hell, some fans are wishing he would just go away. I hate this habit of blaming the fans for everything.

For once I'd like to see a superstar go out on top instead of in a loser retires match, and I think Undertaker has earned that right. He's the cornerstone of the WWE, and I'd love to see him take down one of today's established superstars, like a John Cena, essentially saying on his way out, your generation is great, but mine will last forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back