• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Do You Think About This about Kane and Taker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you kidding? And break vince McMahon's beloved 14 WM win streak for the Undertaker? How could you even THINK of that?

[/sarcasm]

Hey..............its the only way for kanes Persona to go out, The only reason kane is in this business was to kill the undertaker, What better place to do it then in his last match and at the showcase of the immortals, And to beat his 'BROTHERS' Winning streak all makes alotta sence to me

wow that was an awesome story, i just didnt get how Mankind could get into that match but w/e, look be smart, do everything u can to even attempt for the WWE writers to even look at that. Send in mail anyhting u can think of, imagine what would happen if WWE likes ur match

Yep, how to i mail to WWE?

BTW: My mum and dad would go crazy if we got some shit from WWE. They would say: "What the fuck have you done now"...

As i said: There could be an segment before the match when DX and Mankind talks maybe..

Kane can walk from an funeral. Wouldn't they remember Kane chokeslam averyone in the ring and dissapear from the Wrestling in flames and terror?

He would get remembered as an monster. If he dies with Taker he dies as an puppy...

If he faces Undertaker and win at Wrestlemania he would get remembered for that, but at the same time he kills the legend of the Undertaker.

It would be better to re-unite the most devastating tagteam ever and Undertaker dies as an deadman and Kane litteraly goes to hell with terror in his back.

While all of that is interesting,I don't see it happening but it would be cool to have the Brothers together again.Far as Kane beating Taker at Wrestlemania i don't think it would be a good idea the undefeated streak at Wm is a big part os Taker's legacy,besides Kane has already said he wouldn't take that away from Taker when Taker said he would like for Kane to be the one to beat him at WM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back