Kane+Taker

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Foley_Fan

Its been said that before he retires Kane wants to either feud or team with Undertaker.I think that if they choose feud during Takers Punjab Prison match Kane will come out and cost him the match.If he gets to team with Taker i think hell come out and help Taker beat Kahli (and maybe Henry will come out and it becomes Kane+Undertaker vs Henry+Kahli at SS thatd be sweet)

When is kane planning on retiring from wrestling ??? and i have always believed that if someone was going to end wm streak of the taker it should be kane

grungy72 said:
When is kane planning on retiring from wrestling ??? and i have always believed that if someone was going to end wm streak of the taker it should be kane

The Undertaker said the same thing, but Kane refused because he said it would tarnish Taker's legacy and he didn't want to do that. So say the reports, at least. I'd like to see Kane and Taker team up, but I'd like to see Kane get a title reign first. I say keep him off Raw for another two weeks and then have him challenge whoever is champ for Summerslam.

ya thatd be good and Chokeslam have you heard anything about the supposed tag match wit Taker/Kane vs Henry/Kahli?

He requested he team with him also i think he wants a title shot but is worried because hes afraid he might have another 1-night title-run

They should bring back masked kane ya know the one that wasnt afraid of anythin?

I'd love to see Taker and Kane have another rivalry to finish off Taker's career. If anyone does beat Taker at WM i would hope it's kane but that won't happen. Seeing them team up wouldn't be so bad either though. They could dominate the tag team division on either show. I think it would be great seeing DX vs. Brothers of Destruction at Survivor Series if DX lasts that long.

HighflyaTNA said:
They should bring back masked kane ya know the one that wasnt afraid of anythin?
I think that he is going to wear the mask again because he took it from the imposter and said its his.I think hes been away cause hes gettin buff again so he can be huge liek he used to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back