Who's posts do you always stop to read?

I read my own posts a lot because they're always right, especially in the sports section. Also all of the sports regulars and people who post in the hip hop thread.

I don't stop to read anyone's in particular, basically if you've seemingly put some actual thought into your post and not just spouted fan boy rhetoric like 'Punk should have never lost to Taker. Punk is way better' or shit like that, then i'll take the time to read your post. After all, you took the time to type it.

And Armbar, if there was a thread for 'whose posts do you avoid?' it'd be a LOT easier for me, but i would definitely get constant hate messages and red rep (not that i give a shit about rep either way as long as it's justified and not truly stupid) if i posted in it, because the guys i purposely avoid have appeared in just about eveyone's posts in this thread so far......

I look forward to seeing how many people try to coax me into revealing who they are....... I'll go out on a limb and say..... none.

Oh, and thanks to the guys who've said me. A year ago i'd have been lucky to get a mention at all.

JMT, Tdigs, Guy, Armbar, Mitch, Kenny Powers, X, Theo, Scotty, SSC, Cardinal, ITGG, IDR, Fizzy (who is fucking underrated in my opinion) and a few others.

I don't stop to read anyone's in particular, basically if you've seemingly put some actual thought into your post and not just spouted fan boy rhetoric like 'Punk should have never lost to Taker. Punk is way better' or shit like that, then i'll take the time to read your post. After all, you took the time to type it.

And Armbar, if there was a thread for 'whose posts do you avoid?' it'd be a LOT easier for me, but i would definitely get constant hate messages and red rep (not that i give a shit about rep either way as long as it's justified and not truly stupid) if i posted in it, because the guys i purposely avoid have appeared in just about eveyone's posts in this thread so far......

I look forward to seeing how many people try to coax me into revealing who they are....... I'll go out on a limb and say..... none.

Oh, and thanks to the guys who've said me. A year ago i'd have been lucky to get a mention at all.

Why so Sidious??
Sidious.jpg

Really though, Punk shouldn't have lost to 'Taker. Not because he's better, but because there was no reason whatsoever to have 'Taker bury him.

Most staff

The MMA crew, JMT, Guy, Indy, Fizzy, Rizza, Armbar, ITGG

Sports guys, Blue, Papa Grande, Sexy

Others, Jake, Mitch, Theo, Sam, Angel, SSC, Tenta, Crock, DeeJ, others that I can't think of..

Armbar, D-Man, CH, Ferbian, X, Sam, Tents, JMT, SSC, Alex-A, FTS back when he was more active, etc.

Lot of people that I tend to actually stop and read. But these gents know their stuff. Again, I always look at a Norcal post for some reason. I feel compelled.

I hope you're being ironic there X.

Not at all. What did feeding Punk to Undertaker accomplish? Absolutely nothing. It in fact set them back by making Punk look weak, killing the insane heat he had been garnering for months.

Not saying Punk shouldn't lose to someone like Taker, just saying that it was a completely boneheaded move that only had negative impact, and no upside. No one came out looking better, 'Taker didn't need the rub.

Me, myself, and I.

In all seriousness though I always look out for posts from: Dave, Doc, The Holy One, Ferbian, Milkyway!, X, Y 2 Jake, Sam, Stinger, and many others I'm probably forgetting.

Not at all. What did feeding Punk to Undertaker accomplish? Absolutely nothing. It in fact set them back by making Punk look weak, killing the insane heat he had been garnering for months.

Not saying Punk shouldn't lose to someone like Taker, just saying that it was a completely boneheaded move that only had negative impact, and no upside. No one came out looking better, 'Taker didn't need the rub.
Wasn't it done because of something that happened backstage? I thought I heard that somewhere.

Nah I believe plans were already in motion to have Punk drop the title to Taker, but then the incident with him not dressing in formal clothes for overseas publicity tours was like the final nail in the coffin and is why they had the match barely go 10 minutes and had Taker pretty much squash Punk. Because he didn't wear his penny loafers with the cufflinks, the WWE cuts his legs out from under him.

Luckily of course he's so damn good that he built up the SES from nothing and a few shitty jobbers to the biggest heat magnet in the company. You can't keep a good man down.

Nah I believe plans were already in motion to have Punk drop the title to Taker, but then the incident with him not dressing in formal clothes for overseas publicity tours was like the final nail in the coffin and is why they had the match barely go 10 minutes and had Taker pretty much squash Punk. Because he didn't wear his penny loafers with the cufflinks, the WWE cuts his legs out from under him.

Luckily of course he's so damn good that he built up the SES from nothing and a few shitty jobbers to the biggest heat magnet in the company. You can't keep a good man down.

And now they're getting fed to Big Show.

I pretty much read anything written by people who have avatars and some sort of custom sig. That way I know they're dedicated to the forum and will have a better chance at making a somewhat intelligent post. I do have favorite, of course, but I'm not going to list them. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

I pretty much read anything written by people who have avatars and some sort of custom sig. That way I know they're dedicated to the forum and will have a better chance at making a somewhat intelligent post. I do have favorite, of course, but I'm not going to list them. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.
Well fuck you very much too…
Eh, it's my own fault really.
Never mind.

xfearbefore said:

See, i totally agree with that, but most people just say 'I like Punk more, so he shouldn't have lost.'

Also people try and claim that it was Taker's decision to go out and squash Punk in 10 minutes. Vince McMahon is the booker, Vince McMahon decides who wins and who loses, and Vince McMahon decides how long your match is, yet loads of people want to blame Taker for politicking, when this is a guy who's put over more worthless pieces of shit for WWE than anybody else i can think of, for seemingly no reward or benefit in the long term, because Vince told him to.

Plus, the match was short because Taker wasn't 100% yet, hence why the previous PPV match was also short. Taker came back from the injured list early because Jeff was fucking management around with his decision to stay or not, so having no stars left on the roster for Punk to fued with, Taker had to come back.

I'm not saying i'm right, and i'm sure most people just attribute this to me being a Taker mark, but at least i give an explanation as to why i believe 'Taker buried Punk' is a stupid statement. HHH has the rep for burying people for his own means, how did Taker suddenly develop one due to one particular squash match in 20 years?

Anyway, sorry i completely turned the course of the discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back