Who's posts do you always stop to read?

Mitch, xfear, jmt225, Jake, Indy...all those guys post in M&T, so I check out their stuff. I'm more of a "read everything within a specific forum" than a "read everything by a specific poster" kind of guy, though.

Man, when this thread was created about 4 months ago I think aboput 4 people mentioned me in 15 pages of posts. Looks like I'm moving up in the world.

There's a few....It's Damn Real! - his posts are intellectual and he knows his stuff, he's also witty and ocassionally sarcastic and I like that. Others include Ferbian, who I don't necessarily find to be the best poster but his 'passion' for posting is admirable and it's not like he's a bad poster either by any means, Jake is another as he is very witty, JackHammer as well as he is simply a good solid poster, Falkon, I always liked and respected his views from the beginning and still do, also The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh, who only posts occasionally but when he does it makes a lot of sense and that's about it for me...

Most of the people who post in here. I always check out Jack Hammers and Mitch Henessey's.

Also Kenny Powers.

For the short amount of time he was here, I stopped to look at Bill Lesnar's posts. They amused me. I also take time to read any posts that have proper grammar.

Even though I'm a new poster I have been reading on here for a few years. Jack-Hammer was probably the first person I really started to look out for, but I also like Coco, GD, The Doctor, Rox, hatehabsforever, X, IDR, and NorCal.

EDIT: I like Kenny and Mitch too, almost forgot. Don't think I'm forgetting anyone else.

As far as non spam, it's jmt225, Jack Hammer, X, Mitch Hennessy, IDR, Guy, Sly, Blue, Big Sexy, SSC, NorCal, hathabs, Dave, Tenta, tdigs, Coco, Ferbian, The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh, The Brain, General Dissary, Kenny Powers, Armbar, Mozz, DirtyJose, Uncle Sam, MRC, Fizzy, Buffalo Dave, LigerBomb, Tiger Suplex, Tenta, KB and Jake.

Staff usually, non staff all the regulars in the Sports and MMA sections are top notch, especially Brain, Big Sexy, IndyJon, ITurnGirlsGay, and Via Armbar. They are some of the most informative guys in those sections. Stormtrooper throws a gem in there when he posts too. Mitch Henessy is a favorite of mine in any section. Angel catches my attention when he's not being a cunt in the cage.

As far as non spam, it's jmt225, Jack Hammer, X, Mitch Hennessy, IDR, Guy, Sly, Blue, Big Sexy, SSC, NorCal, hathabs, Dave, Tenta, tdigs, Coco, Ferbian, The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh, The Brain, General Dissary, Kenny Powers, Armbar, Mozz, DirtyJose, Uncle Sam, MRC, Fizzy, Buffalo Dave.

:suspic:

KB, JMT, TDigs, Tiger Suplex, Armbar, IC, Sly, Jake, Norcal, Sam, Coco, Barbosa, Thriller, Guy, Doc, Tasty, Charlie Steiner, Bearded One-Der for anything ROH, Liger Bomb, cookie, RVDgurl, and a bunch of other people I can't think of right now.

The fuck are you on, I don't do anything :p

Jack-Hammer is a must-read for me, with It's Damn Real trailing him on my list. xfearbefore, jmt225, The Brain, General Disarray, and the two admins are others I stop and read when skimming through threads. Pretty much anyone with a bolded name or high rep number, really. And any iMPACT! Player, former or not, as well.

And how could I forget Buster and PhDl. They're sporadic posters, but damn good ones. Especially PhD.

Reactions: gd
Xfear, KB, Sly, D-Man, Doc, Tenta, GD, Norcal, Ferbian, IC25, Jack-Hammer, IDR, The Brain, Lariat, Razor, and others. KB always has the great reviews and Xfear holds nothing back. Tenta, D Man, Ferbian and IC25 have great threads. Doc is a Wiz in pretty much all of the sections. Jack-Hammer and IDR have always contributed a great deal on here. There are plenty others I read too. Its hard to take someone serious though if they have a bad name like "ZCENA SUCKS" or "Turd Burglar"

I always gotta read HolyOne, Rox (love my striker jokes..Holy One does too. even when I get all weird...), Doc, Ferbs, KB, Theo is on my request for Oprah's fave..lol. I dig Stinger's posts, Coco, NorCal, and last but certainly not least, my one and only SmoothSexualChocolate and DirtyJose :) Frankly I love reading everyone's posts...

Mostly my own, but that's just to re-read and catch the inevitable spelling and punctuation mistakes.

Beyond that I always check posts by Mods (present and former), Admins, & Stupid People (4 da lulz).

Jake, but it happens so rarely that I would stop to read it even if I wasn't a fan.

And ItTurnsGirlsGay has really impressed me in the mma section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back