Who's place in WWE is bigger? Triple H's or Bret Hart's??

I am biased, and I pick Bret. Here are my reasons:

1) Bret became champ at a time of scandal, the steroid trial, the sex abuse and harassment allegations, he was the man on top at that time. He didn't receive the favour from Hogan (Hogan dropping the title to him) that he should have and still carried on as best he could under the circumstances.

2) He became the workhorse of the company. He is the leader in match totals in the entire company. No one is even close to him in how many matches he's had in the same time period or length of career, not HHH, HBK, Austin, no one.

3) He signalled a change in the type of wrestler who could lead a company. If he hadn't done as well as he did, Punk, Bryan, Austin, HBK would never get their shot. Only truly big men, for the most part got a chance at the belt and the top of the roster.

Now HHH will have a longer impact on the company as a member of the executive team, in part because of his talents and his relationship with the family (don't care whether you like that piece of truth or not), but as a wrestler it's Bret by a mile.

once guys like bret, stone cold and rock started leaving the scene from 2000-2004, there was no one that really kept me watching or going to shows.

HHH was the man after all those guys were gone, and he sucked IMO. always injured, and if it werent for marrying into the family, he wouldnt of been thrusted into that position every single year.

the answer with me will always be bret hart. the WWF in the 90s was as great as it gets. who cares what the ratings were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back