Top 10 WWE/F World Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
10. Edge-He has the intensity, he can get a reaction from the crowd
9. Kane-He was a dominating force and should have gotten more of a title run
8. Rey Mysterio-He has got more heart then anyone out there right now, and he can fly
7. The Undertaker-He got the title run that Kane should have gotten
6. HBK-Amazing charisma, simply entertaining
5. Hulk Hogan-Have to give respect to a legend
4. John Cena-He made the spinner belt...that is cool. Probably the most fighting champion in history
3. The Rock-Wether you love him or hated him, you knew he deserved it
2. Stone Cold-He made the WWF/E what it is today
1. Triple H-10 title runs...he will surpass Flair. What an amazing champ

10.Edge-What can i say he dirty and cheaty and gets what he wants
9.HHH- What can i say besides bow down to the king
8.HBK-One of the most amazing and entertaining guys in the wwe
7.E.G RIP- broght the wwe to its knees one of the most love superstars in the wwe
6.RVD-An awesome champion to bad he got suspended
5.The Rock -Can you smell what hes cooking
4.RKO- love him hate him he doesint give a damn
3.Austin-nothing to say
2.Hulkamania-An amazing guy the face of the wwe
1.Rey mysterio- My favorite wrestler besides RKO in the WWE I font give a **** what anyone says REY REY is the best

10 Hogan
9 Rock
8 Cena
7 RVD
6 Edge
5 Michaels
4 Eddie Guerrero
3 Foley
2 Austin
1 Y2J

Hogan
Austin
Bret Hart
Rock
Hbk
Undertaker
Hhh
Bruno Sammartino
Foley
Billy Graham

10. HBk
9. Brock lesnar
8. Bret Hart
7. Undertaker
6. Austin
5. Triple H
4. The Rock
3. Bruno Sammartino
2. Hulk Hogan
1. Ric Flair

10. Edge (Great heel champ, good crowd reactions, earned it)
9. Y2J (Wonderful charisma, one of my all time favorites)
8. Triple H (What can I say? Love him or hate him, Trips is a great wrestler)
7. Undertaker (I enjoyed Ministry Taker the best, before the Corporate Ministry)
6. Benoit (I've enjoyed the Crippler ever since his TV Title feud with Booker)
5. Mick Foley (Puts his body on the line for the people who love him)
4. HBK (The Showstoppa, need I say more?)
3. The Rock (Always a solid wrestler, brought in lots of fans)
2. Stone Cold (Pretty much the cornerstone of the Attitude era)
1. Hogan (I am a real american. Fight for the rights of every man. I am a real american. Fight for what's right, fight for your life!)

Now, I don't understand some of the names on this list. Forgive me for solely bashing one person on here most but the name I really don't get is:

Randy Orton.

Giving someone the belt one time in an attempt to force a push does not, I repeat, does NOT, make one a great champion. He didn't deserve that title. He didn't even deserve the IC title. He didn't earn a single thing, he had it given to him because the higher-ups seemed to think that he was "the next big thing" (forgive me, Brock Lesnar). Give him a few years to get better in the ring, on the mic, and actually earn a title, and then I'll understand his name being on the list.

1. Shawn Michaels (the Greatest Wrestler of ALL TIME
2. Ric Flair
3. HHH
4. The Rock
5. Stone Cold
6. Kurt Angle
7. Undertaker
8. Macho Man
9. Bret Hart
10. Hulk Hogan

Not In Order:
The Rock(Brought alotta fans too wrestling another big fan fav)
Stone Cold Steve Austin(Was perfect for the Attitude Era a fan fav)
Undertaker(Put on some of most memorable matches in history and kick majour ass)
Triple H(Great wrestler and is a great heel)
Mick Foley(Put his ass on the line probably more than any other wrestler)
HBK(Hes a great wrestler and fans always love him)
Hulk Hogan(When you say who is the face of wrestling most people will say Hulkamania)
Chris Jericho(Great wrestler and was very popular with fans)
Edge(Gotta give him credit great heel made everyone hate him)
Eddie Guerrero(Great champ i remember that trick he pulled on Angle where he untied his shoe dat was funny)

10.ultimate warrior
9.bob backlund
8.superstar billy graham
7.triple h
6.rock
5.macho man randy savage
4.hbk
3.sammartino
2.steve austin
1.bret hart

1:Undertaker
2:HHH
3:Rock
4:Austin
5:HBK
6:Y2J
7:Batista
8:Chris Benoit
9:Brett Hart
10:Eddie Guerrero

It has been interesting to sit and read some of the posts about the greatest champions of all time. I, like just about everyone here, has a different opinion of who should be on the list and shouldn't. Here are ten people I have seen on the lists that I think shouldn't:

1. RVD (Only given the belt to boost ECW ratings)
2. Benoit (Proof you can't teach mic skills)
3. Kane (One hit wonder. Didn't even win that match. The Undertaker did.)
4. Randy Orton (Championship does not a great wrestler make. Getting better though)
5. Rey (Isn't it the World HEAVYWEIGHT Championship? Heart or not, I wish The Big Show would use him as a baseball bat again and take batting practice on the ring post)
6. Ultimate Warrior (Kids idolized him, wrestlers hated working with him)
7. JBL (You're not a God because you say you're a God. I can't think of a JBL match that was all that good)
8. Batista (Further proof that Vince loves the guys with big bodies dispite no wrestling talent)
9. Eddie Guerrero (I know I'm going to get alot of heat for this one, but hear me out. Would you be saying he was a great champion if he hadn't died? Probably not. Only real fued was with JBL, who is also on this list.)
10. Edge (First title reign lasted 3 weeks, and he only became champion when he cashed in the Money In The Bank after Cena already had a helacious match. Second title reign came only after RVD got suspended. Not what I would call great.)

RatedRKO said:
1. Hulk Hogan (If it wasn’t for this man wrestling wouldn’t be what it is today!)
2. 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin (Saved wrestling)
3. The Rock (More charisma then any superstar ever!)
4. Shawn Michaels (Took the belt from Bret ('96) and passed it on to Austin ('98) in a floorless way!)
5. Triple H (The Game! Sure he wouldn’t be as big if he wasn’t married to Step but you have to admit he still would have been a 3-4 time champ by now if he wasn’t a McMahon?)
6. Bret 'The Hitman' Hart (awesome wrestler, would be higher if he didn’t whine about everything!)
7. Brock Lesnar (Awesome WWE champ, best thing on WWE TV for years!)
8. The Undertaker (How long has this guy been a main eventer?!)
9. 'Match Man' Randy Savage (When Hogan was off TV in the 80s/90s who picked up the ball?)
10. John Cena (not a big fan but the guys is no bulls*it, he sells Vince lots of Tshirts and spinning crap and has all the makings of a top 5 WWE Champ)

** Ok, after looking on this forum I see lots of people have gone with Flair, Batista, Orton, Rey, Eddie, Benoit, JBL etc. Here are my reasons to go against them.

Flair - This guy was WCWs champ I really don’t feel him as a top WWE champ as he only had 2 short runs?
Batista - I like Batista but don’t think he should be in the top 10 champs of all time? He has only held the belt once and didn’t really do anything special with it? (apart form HIAC with HHH)
Orton - The Legend Killer! Orton is the man! Same reasons as Batista tho.
Eddie (RIP) - Same as Orton/Batista.
Rey - Oh come on! Rey is a good wrestler but he DOES only have the belt cos Eddie died? I would have put Rey on Raw and have him doing the same thing but with the IC belt.
Benoit - Please the guys a joke! I understand giving him the title at Mania due to how hard he has worked etc but he will never hold the belt again im telling u!
JBL - The Wrestling God! This guy had an awesome run that ended with the right guy (poor match tho!)
:wwf:

Very well said, the top ten list i agree on but i should remove cena and replace him to bob backland don't anybody remember that bob backland i believe is the only wwe/f star that hold the wwe title longer then any of the top you ppl put? i mean damn wheres the love of backland?. Ok now heres my top ten.

1. Hulk hogan

2. Stone cold steve austin

3. Randy savage

4. Brett hart

5. The undertaker

6. Bob backland

7. The ultimate warrior

8. Shawn micheals

9. Superstar billy

10. The rock

1. UnderTaker

2. Kurt Angle