Whos place in WWE is bigger? Stone Cold Steve Austin's or Hulk Hogan's?

Who's place in the WWE is Bigger?? Stone Cold Steve Austin's or Hulk Hogan's?

• Stone Cold Steve Austin

• Hulk Hogan

• Equal

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love Austin but it's Hogan and it's not close. I didn't read all the responses so pardon me if I repeat some things. With that said unless you grew up and lived in the 80s during the height of Hulkamania like I did you truly don't understand the impact that he had. Not only was he a famous wrestler, he was a famous person period. I would venture to say that literally 99% of Americans over the age of 15 know who Hulk Hogan is. You can't say the same about Austin. Hogan revolutionized the business. As great as Austin was the WWE would've been alright without him, (after all check the ratings when he was out in 99-00 due to his injuries, they were equal and in some cases higher than he was there). McMahon would've just used a different wrestler to antagonize him. You couldn't just use another wrestler to be Hulk Hogan. Not only did he have to have the size like Hogan(which very few if any people had) you also had to have the charisma of him, so he wasn't nearly as replaceable as Austin was.

Anyway, they both were the 2 biggest draws in the company and I don't want to take anything away from Austin but as great as he was he or any other wrestler was no Hulk Hogan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back