Who will Hogan give the ring to?

jccool420

JC CooL 420
I know the idea of passing WWE rings around in TNA is pretty lame... I could stomach one ring being given away, but two is pushing it...

I also don't mind them acknowledging the Hall of Fame because even though it is WWE, since vince bought EVERYTHING... It is kind of like a wrestling in general Hall of Fame... Case in point... Sting will be inducted one day and he has never worked for Vince...

Anyway... Back to topic... Who will get the ring?

My pick is Eric Young... He isn't doing anything since the Wolfpac has moved on to fueding with 3D and another stupid gimmick is just what EY needs (sarcasim) but atleast if anyone can make the angle work, it's him...

Thoughts?

what a turn of events if shawn michaels shows up monday and takes flairs ring back for "un-retiring" after shawn gave him such a great send off. lol

but more than likely, i see mick foley coming back to take being theres always been tension between foley and flair and foley is yet to be in the hall of fame. so i see a foley vs. flair feud coming up.

I think it will be Tommy Dreamer... I think he will make his debut monday and align himself with RVD of course. Possibly the rumor of a ECW type group will form to battle Team Flair. Just my thoughts.

I see the ring going to a TNA original or younger guy. The entire point of the ring gimmick is to give the younger guys rubs from the established stars. If the ring goes to someone like Mick Foley or even RVD, it would be a waste. Guys like that are already over, already established. The ring should go to someone who needs the rub. I can think of plenty who need the rub, but the list of guys that can actually make something of it, is very low.

There have been talks of Flair's son possibly coming to TNA. What if Hogan brought out Flair's son for his debut and gave him the ring? I can see that happening. I can see Daddy Flair going ape shit when his son joins Team Hogan and gets his father's ring.

The ring is going to go to someone who isn't already established. There is absolutely no point in giving it to a veteran. Maybe someone who is already in their prime, but not a seasoned wrestler like Foley or Dreamer.

With that said, I would love to see someone who hasn't worked with WWE, WCW, or ECW in the past. A TNA Original like AJ Styles (but not so popular) should recieve it. Just a small thought.

My thinking is it's Jay Lethal, and re-forming the "Mega Powers" type thing with Abyss...until Abyss turns heel and finally gets going as an actual attraction.

Hogan should give the ring to his ass. He should drop his shorts, red eye the camera and shove the ring as far up his ass as possible.
Featuring anything related to WWE makes them seem low rent. They're ackknowledging on a continual basis that they're 2nd best...possibly 3rd best depending how you feel about ROH.
How about they promote their own shit, instead of Vince's. He don't need TNA's help, though I'm sure he doesn't mind.

Hogan should give the ring to his ass. He should drop his shorts, red eye the camera and shove the ring as far up his ass as possible.
Featuring anything related to WWE makes them seem low rent. They're ackknowledging on a continual basis that they're 2nd best...possibly 3rd best depending how you feel about ROH.
How about they promote their own shit, instead of Vince's. He don't need TNA's help, though I'm sure he doesn't mind.

even bad publicity is still good publicity. i agree that tna has to stop taking pointless jabs or ridiculous comments at wwe and just go their own way. and the ring thing is nonsense.

to the guy who talked about michaels being the guy, it won't happen because he is still under contract. but i don't think he would do it even if his contract ended. he is as loyal to vince as anyone in the wwe.

If you can't post anything reasonable to read then don't post at all dude... Your a TNA hater.. we get it.

But last time I checked Aj Styles, Abyss, MCMG, Generation Me, Beer Money, and many others have never had anything to do with WWE. So if theres nothing good to say then don't say it at all please

Hogan should give the ring, to his hand. Not even mention he has one. This is just stupid low budget gimmicks to promote someone. I wouldn't of even mention this ring on the air. I remember when Hogan gave the ring to Abyss. It was the dumbest thing ever. I think they did a 0.7 that night.

TNA do something original, don't just say you are.

If you can't post anything reasonable to read then don't post at all dude... Your a TNA hater.. we get it.

But last time I checked Aj Styles, Abyss, MCMG, Generation Me, Beer Money, and many others have never had anything to do with WWE. So if theres nothing good to say then don't say it at all please

Not you again you three dollar knuckle head trying to buy crayons. Your a WWE hater... I get it. The last time I checked, TNA is ripping off old WWE story-lines and spending a crap load of money on nothing. But don't worry Dwith, Hogan someday might give you a ring.

What is your problem dude? I think the Ring setup fucking sucks also. I think Hogan should stay off tv 99% of the time. He is being shoved down our throats. Get your fact straight!!! I'm not a WWE hater, I just don't like what they are doing with the product. There are so many great wrestlers in WWE, that get no air time right now becuase Vince had been on a young gun kick, and the pg rating.
I enjoy watching wrestling PERIOD!!!! In the last month since WWE has pushes the younger non reconizable talent on tv, there ratings have dropped from 3.6-3.'s to 3.0-3.2 at best.

If WWE or TNA have great wrestling involved in their show then I'll watch. I am a fan of wrestling, not the stories they create. Some stories suck, and some are cool. The ring has to go!!! Hornswaggle?? One of your favorite characters I suppose???? He needs to go also. Hornswaggle segments are sooo horrible no matter how you look at them.

I believe Eric Bischoff will get the ring. There has been some real tension on TV between Hulk and EZ-E. Eventually Eric will turn on Hogan and join team Flair... thus Flair will get his ring back. This storyline seems really predictable. My second choice would be Jeff Jarrett.

Now I'm definitely someone who tries to see the good in everything, and while I've liked some of the things Hogan/Bischoff have done since they joined with TNA, this ridiculously stupid ring-angle is NOT one of them; to be frank, this whole angle has been bugging me for the longest time, and thankfully, some people are noticing this FINALLY.

The whole point of the angle is so incredibly stupid, because it is nothing else than TNA saying: "Well, there is this guy who can't win a match anymore to save his life. So let's give him that Hall of Fame ring FROM THE COMPETING ORGANISATION, through which he can channel the power of the fans Hulk Hogan garnered by WORKING FOR THAT COMPETING ORGANISATION for many, many years, and thus can beat EVERYONE on our own roster."

How infinitely pointless and ridiculous is that?! So TNA are basically saying that even a poor man's Mick Foley can supposedly beat top stars like Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Sting and everyone else who is a quite big name on TNA's roster, just because he uses power he gets from the f'n WWE?!

So I second the notion that these rings need to go back where they belong - which is to Hogan and Flair, for they have definitely earned them - and then should NEVER EVER again be mentioned on TNA television. EEEEVER.

So my sincere hope is that TNA will wrap this angle up sooner rather than later, and move on to bigger and better things. But to be honest, EVERYTHING will be better than this. Well, sorry for venting, but had to get this off my chest.

It should be a simple thing of giving the ring to a wrestler who could use the push. But when is the last time someone in either promotion did something that would really make sense from a booking standpoint? I could see them doing a Hogan Heel turn right here and him give it right back to Flair or maybe even give it to Sting? I don't think that they will do what we expect just because it makes too much sense to do so.

The whole point of the angle is so incredibly stupid, because it is nothing else than TNA saying: "Well, there is this guy who can't win a match anymore to save his life. So let's give him that Hall of Fame ring FROM THE COMPETING ORGANISATION, through which he can channel the power of the fans Hulk Hogan garnered by WORKING FOR THAT COMPETING ORGANISATION for many, many years, and thus can beat EVERYONE on our own roster."

Woah, easy there rockstar. The HOF rings they're using in TNA are from the Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame not the WWE Hall of Fame. Just think, a two minute google search would've kept all of you clowncars from looking like 1st class morons. DIS SUCKZ U GUISE WHY THEY BE USIN WWE HALL OF FAME RINGS LAMELAME! Idiots.

This ring deal has to be the dumbest angle Hogan and Bischoff have come up with, anywhere. I'm guessing this is mostly Hogan (Bischoff isn't that cheesy).

Honestly, I don't care WHO he gives the ring too. It's a joke. Abyss, who I didn't care much for before this deal, is the most annoying thing in pro wrestling right now. This Captain Planet-style ring s**t isn't getting old, because saying it's getting old would be saying it was ever any good...it wasn't. Everytime Hogan and Abyss are in the ring together, I think about fast forwarding my DVR. I just can't stand to watch it anymore.

If he HAS to give that ring to someone, give it to Lethal. That guy is really funny, but he's a bit of a sideshow. Make it comedic. They have attempted to make is serious with Abyss, and IMO, it's been garbage. I cannot take it seriously, it seems like the whole deal is geared toward 8 year olds.

And also, I read earlier someone talking about hating on Hogan being the same thign as hating on TNA. It's not. Really, these people are TNA-marks, big time, and are more than likely WWE-haters. They have hated everything Hogan has done since arriving, so they are completely disgusted with TNA's product (not enough big spots, too much talking, ya know, the usually smarky, TNA complaints). So don't go thinking these people are mainly just TNA-hating, WWE lovers. I don't think that's right. They are die-hard TNA fan who HATE where TNA is going.

Am I one of these people? No. I'm a much bigger WWE fan, but I also see Hogan and Bischoff are not doing as well as I thought they would. I don't mean ratings wise, no one thought that would happen right away. I mean in terms of making TNA a real, sound, quality product. They haven't really changed as much over there as some TNA-marks would like to believe. The storylines are still out of control. The booking of pre-match segments, the matches themselves and post-match dealings are still very, very erratic. I thought Hogan and Bischoff would at least calm that down, but they haven't. The show still has very little structure, and is sometimes very hard to follow.

Hey, DUNCAN IDAHO, Flair said he was given his ring in front of 18,000 people. My guess would be he meant the WWE hall of fame.

Even though the whole Captain Planet gimmick makes me want to pierce my taint; There are a few options....

Jay Lethal - I think someone already said it, but I can see Hogan jumping at the chance of a waterhead version of the superpowers.

Bitchoff - may have spelled that wrong, they over play stuff before a turn so this wouldn't surprise me.

Desmond Wolfe - This would be a surprise, but he could make something out of it, he should at least steal one of them for Chelsea.

Young - if they don't want him fading into the back too quickly this might help.

Hernandez - I actually thought he was gonna get the first ring, but now It wouldn't really work anymore. unless he came out and busted hogan in the head with it, then Homicide came out and they took the other ring off Abyss. But, I think they are gonna reunite LAX out of the Morgan angle, not add it to another angle all together.

Sting - This seems like a Hogan kind of thing to do, Sting doesn't have one yet and I heard there was gonna be an in ring deal with the two on monday.

Basically, whoever gets it, I hope they split hogan's head open with it. AND STOP MAKING THIS SHIT THE FUCKING MAIN EVENT FOR JESUS CHRIST'S SAKE YOU ASSHOLES. LET ME ENJOY THE LAST 10 MINUTES OF IMPACT WITHOUT BEING REMINDED THAT ******S ARE IN CHARGE OF IT.

Umm, no ass clown I'm not. What I'm saying is that TNA needs to concentrate on TNA. This story line is them acknowledging that WWE is superior. I think they SHOULDN"T do that. Perception is reality. If TNA believes themselves to be the redheaded step child then so will the audience. I'm sorry I didn't draw you pictures in fucking crayon so you'd understand.
There's so much good in TNA that gets nullified by shit like this.
So, unless you have an understanding of what you read don't saying anything at all chump.

I think a few people said Jay Lethal and I agree. I also agree that the ring angle is ******ed. Super Abyss with that lame remix of entrance music is played out. Hopefully this won't last too long. But for pure entertainment value, give it to Jay Lethal. I thought I would have gotten tired of the Macho Man ish. But being honest, he's 1 reason I tune in. The night he called The Pope Slick was priceless.

What is your problem dude? I think the Ring setup fucking sucks also. I think Hogan should stay off tv 99% of the time. He is being shoved down our throats. Get your fact straight!!! I'm not a WWE hater, I just don't like what they are doing with the product. There are so many great wrestlers in WWE, that get no air time right now becuase Vince had been on a young gun kick, and the pg rating.
I enjoy watching wrestling PERIOD!!!! In the last month since WWE has pushes the younger non reconizable talent on tv, there ratings have dropped from 3.6-3.'s to 3.0-3.2 at best.

If WWE or TNA have great wrestling involved in their show then I'll watch. I am a fan of wrestling, not the stories they create. Some stories suck, and some are cool. The ring has to go!!! Hornswaggle?? One of your favorite characters I suppose???? He needs to go also. Hornswaggle segments are sooo horrible no matter how you look at them.

Dude WWE didn't drop ratings for promoting youth, they dropped ratings because it's after wrestlemania. Give it a couple a weeks and the promoting for Summerslam is going to happen.

Like you said in your second sentence. If WWE or TNA have great wrestling involved, I'll watch. TNA has the golden bullet right there. Great wrestling, and hopefully with that, great realistic storylines besides Hall of Fame rings, and Ric Flair in a wheel chair.

Who knows? There are a million different ways to go with it. You could give it to a young guy, or give it to someone who Flair genuinely dislikes. If they go the 2nd route, I would say Foley. We know he and Flair don't like each other at all.

Yeah, the ring angle is stupid, but it's not like TNA is the first company to do a stupid angle or even try to use a competing promotion's angle. Remember the Ted Turner impersonator? The Huckster? Fake Diesel & Razor Ramon? Gillberg? And who was it who used all those ideas? Vince McMahon!

Hogan should destroy the ring and put the middle finger up to the camera and say that they don't need WWE crap to make a good story line. I love TNA but using WWE has to stop. This won't happen but i would love if it did.
I think Hogan will give it to Jay Leathel because they both seem to be in a storyline together.
Just my opinion

Who knows? There are a million different ways to go with it. You could give it to a young guy, or give it to someone who Flair genuinely dislikes. If they go the 2nd route, I would say Foley. We know he and Flair don't like each other at all.

Yeah, the ring angle is stupid, but it's not like TNA is the first company to do a stupid angle or even try to use a competing promotion's angle. Remember the Ted Turner impersonator? The Huckster? Fake Diesel & Razor Ramon? Gillberg? And who was it who used all those ideas? Vince McMahon!

God Bless you dude. Perfect examples of the high and mighty Vince McMahon trying to steal another promotions ideas. Not so different than any other promotion doing it. TNA is trying many things to see what people like, then they will stick with it.

Hogan should destroy the ring and put the middle finger up to the camera and say that they don't need WWE crap to make a good story line. I love TNA but using WWE has to stop. This won't happen but i would love if it did.
I think Hogan will give it to Jay Leathel because they both seem to be in a storyline together.
Just my opinion

like said earlier its not a wwe ring just cuz people asume it is doesnt make it the wwe ring its a pro wrestling hall of fame ring that being said........i think the ring is going to go to rvd and that will trigger an abyss heel turn because abyss feels that hogan is favoring rvd over him and it will end up abyss with hogans ring sideing with flair vs rvd with flairs ring sideing with hogan .............the reason i think that is because tna realized how horrible abyss was as a good guy and think he would be more productive as a monster heel what do you guys think:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back