• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who will be Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose's mystery partner?

Who will be the mystery partner

• Samoa Joe

• Seth Rollins

• Randy Orton

• Big Show

• Kane

• Erick Rowan

• Cesaro

• Baron Corbin

• Neville

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Crocker

Dark Match Winner
Whoever they choose they need to choose wisely since they've been hyping this as a high-profile feud. Choosing a jobber like Erick Rowan would be so disappointing. Also if it turns out to be disappointing the fans might lash out on Reigns and the mystery partner and just cheer Ambrose. Lets look at the candidates so far

Randy Orton - He might be the mystery partner but in my opinion he isn't going to be. That attack was just to set up a future feud between Orton and Wyatt. They're just trying to make it more suspenseful by having the Wyatts take out multiple superstars so Reigns and Ambrose have nobody to choose. Also here is further proof from Smackdown :

Jimmy Uso was also attacked and injured by the Wyatts.

Erick Rowan - Would be so disappointing. Nobody cares about him; he's nothing but a talentless jobber.

Samoa Joe - I think he would be a great fit with the 2 Shield guys. Honestly he is kind of like a mix between Ambrose and Reigns. He is Samoan and badass just like Reigns, but he doesn't have the "look" that Vince loves and he is also from the indies and does a lot of moves. Also he doesn't have anything going on right now and this would be a great way to use him.

Baron Corbin - He's way too green and I don't think he will fit in at all.

Big Show - This would be disappointing as well, its like his 100th face turn and he doesn't fit in with The Shield.

Kane - Wouldn't make sense either because he has unfinished business with Rollins and Lesnar.

Cesaro - He teamed with Reigns and Ambrose before and his feud with Owens is apparently over. This would be a good way to keep him relevant.

Seth Rollins - if Rollins is headed for a face turn they can try to fit him in here

I think Rowan is a great choice.
He has history with the Wyatt family and they can use him to take the pin at the pay-per-view which protects Roman and Dean.

It doesn't matter what they do with him after and I have no idea where the feud goes after that.

I might be giving WWE way too much credit here but it's possible that

The "leak" of their partner was intentional to throw people off. Even if it wasn't, there's too much "pride" on Vince's end so he won't go with what the internet knows already. So no Corbin.

It's going to be John Cena. He received Crocker's fan letters and immediately went to Vince to change the storyline to where he will join and get the win, just as Crocker begged in his letters he sent Cena.

The third man...

eDdtcG50MTI_o_wwe-extras-bash-at-the-beach-1996-the-outsiders-vs-randy-300x225.jpg

It could really be any number of people couldn't it, but let's take you list and have a go.

Samoa Joe = He still involved in that feud in NXT and isn't ready to come up to the main roster yet. As we have no idea how long this feud will last, I can't see it being him.

Seth Rollins - He's the number one heel in the company, and can't see that changing anytime soon. Plus he already has two matches that night, and it's much too soon to bring the Shield back together.

Randy Orton - Nah he has Sheamus to worry about, and while it looks like the Wyatt's are next, that was a swerve to put us off the scent.

Big Show - Oh God please no. I don't think I can take another face turn. He might have the size advantage, but shit not him.

Kane - He's part of the Authority, so unless he has left them over the last few weeks can't see it.

Erick Rowan - He's the most logical choice, big guy, might be pissed with Wyatt for replacing him, but we don't know if he's healed yet. Last time we saw him he was still with the Wyatt's and no reason to think he gone from the family.

Cesaro - No just no. He has the strength, but I want to see him break out not become involved in this.

Baron Corbin - Too green, and also think this was a plant to throw us off.

Neville - Can't see the smallest guy on the roster going up against on of the biggest. They tried it with Khali and Mysterio, wasn't believable then, wouldn't be believable now.

Other - I went with other. Agree with Dagger's answer below.

It's going to be John Cena. He received Crocker's fan letters and immediately went to Vince to change the storyline to where he will join and get the win, just as Crocker begged in his letters he sent Cena.

Quite honestly I have no idea, and think it will be a huge surprise.

Going out on a limb and saying the Rock.

If not the Uso who's not injured.

Look at you people being so diligent in your observations of who would be most likely to explode onto the scene as the third guy in the Reigns and Ambrose Foundation. I'm not impressed, I'M NEVER IMPRESSED!! I'm a man who occasionally likes to be disappointed, so let's imagine that everyone except a few members of the "other" category get severe foot cramps right before having to participate and HHH is forced to pick a last minute replacement.

Curtis Axel - It's a fun idea to have a guy who's famous for blowing his big moments be granted a big moment for which he can blow fastidiously. Braun Stowman is unstoppable, but for some odd reason he can't outwit Curtis Axel! Curtis finesses a quick pin on the big man, and causes the entire audience to erupt in a resounding "Huh!?"

Adam Rose - Braun Stowman can't handle criticism, he freezes up and remains speechless anytime anyone asks him a question. Adam Rose comes out and blandly critiques how boring and pathetic Braun Stowman's act has become since his debut. Braun will then grab his own head with both hands and scream at the top of his lungs, fire will shoot from his rectum and the Wyatts will thus be disqualified as none of them are licensed pyro-technicians.

Stephen Amell - Stephen Amell erupts from below the ring, accidentally misreading a cue that was supposed to have him interrupt the Stardust vs Neville match. By the rules of WWE, Stephen Amell must then be the third man in the The Reigns and Ambrose Express. Stephen Amell pins Braun Stowman on the ceiling of the arena after using his last wish to reverse the law of gravity.

Daniel Bryan - No joke here, would love to see that.

John Stowman - Braun Stowman's twin brother John Stowman debuts, Roman betrays Dean only to be betrayed by Luke Harper who just betrayed Bray Wyatt for forming an impromptu alliance with Dean. This all happens halfway through each performers' entrance until the fifth attempt at introducing the participants which involves all participants going to the ring at the same time to the Partridge Family theme music. Everyone then decides right there and then whose side they want to be on. Braun Stowman decides that he wants to trade places with the referee.

It really is nice that the WWE has managed to concoct at least one storyline where the payoff isn't visible weeks in advance.

Erick Rowan would be the logical storyline choice; he's been off TV for a bit, and mixing with Reigns/Ambrose would allow him to finally shed the Wyatt Family gimmick, which is essential if they have any plans to use the actor that plays Erick Rowan any further. Word round the campfire is that he's been sent back to developmental, but that could just be another variation of the "say someone's out for eight months, bring them back by 'surprise' in four" routine.

Daniel Bryan would surely make the match hot. It would also be a fun dynamic with the big Strauman guy. Also, I could see him return to help Reigns given their story. Whomever it is, I am hoping for a heel turn. Ambrose, Reigns or the Mistery Partner. Someone's gotta turn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back