Roman Reigns Suspended

BSE you are pathetic. Once an intelligent poster, now you have turned into a WWE apologist just like the rest of the forum.. I'm out again. I have no time to deal with this shit. Rather be spending time with my girl than arguing with a bunch of neckbeards

So like does she take up all that time that you used to spend making 12000 alternate accounts? Didn't you make so many, you weren't able to list them because you couldn't remember all of them?

If you don't have time to deal with all of this shit, why did you come back?

I'm confused. You say you don't have time to deal with this. Then you say you'd rather be spending time with your girl. I think you were trying to imply that you are so busy sticking your penis into a vagina (or various other holes, I'm not sure what your sexual habits are), that you do not have time to be here. But rather you implied that you are so busy that you have very little free time and what time you do have is spent here. So it would suggest to me that you are neglecting her. Also if you are so busy that the 5 minutes free you have is spent here, maybe you are just too busy to have a GF. I mean 5 minutes is not enough for a relationship. It might be a good idea to breakup with her because of how busy you are. Maybe wait until you are not so busy to date someone. It's not fair to them because you aren't as committed as they are.

So I guess what I am saying is, John Cena.

BSE you are pathetic. Once an intelligent poster, now you have turned into a WWE apologist just like the rest of the forum.. I'm out again. I have no time to deal with this shit. Rather be spending time with my girl than arguing with a bunch of neckbeards
Best of luck this time around, hope you get tons of good sex stories to tell on Reddit.

Respect the neckbeard!

ZrPE77U.jpg

Self awareness clearly isn't your thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back