• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who the fuck are you?

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
I keep seeing threads pop up in the Cage, where one poster criticizes another. And every time I see this, it always seems to be started by a poster who either fucking sucks, or I don't even recognize.

Who the fuck are you to call someone out? Why don't you try getting someone important and intelligent to notice you first, before you call out other people as inferior? Because from where I'm sitting, just about everyone who starts a thread about another poster is horseshit as a poster themselves.

So, seriously, who the fuck are you to call someone out?

Sly just basically said why you don't see a whole lot or NorCal posting in the cagey cage.

A bunch or nobodies talking shit to other nobodies.

Or just, people I dont know or care about fighting each other.

I got Norcal rep for the first time ever, but I have a feeling he still hasn't the foggiest clue who I am. :disappointed:

Want to call someone a fucking ****** ass queer ******? You do it here. Want to make fun of suicide? Do it here. Just be prepared to take it, if you're going to give it.

I'll repeat...if you're going to dish it out, be prepared to take it.

You might want to change the rule too "If you want to call someone a fucking ****** ass queer ****** or you want to make fun of suicide ... make sure your "Somebody" first.

DON'T POST IN CAGE UNLESS YOUR FUCKING SOMEBODY!

Ugh, I knew there was going to be a catch.

Yeah more or less what Norcal said. This place has turned into nothing more than "I'm better than you." "No I'm better than you because you suck!" It's rather head shaking.

You might want to change the rule too "If you want to call someone a fucking ****** ass queer ****** or you want to make fun of suicide ... make sure your "Somebody" first.

See? You're not funny, quit trying. I've seen brain cancer in a 4 year old more interesting than you.

Go to the back of the line, you're off the team.

Not that I dislike any of them, but I cannot tell the difference between any of the newer posters.

Most of them are ignorant bastards, who leech off each other for the inflation of their egos. The lot of them probably don't have a 6 inch penis combined.

Not that I dislike any of them, but I cannot tell the difference between any of the newer posters.

It's because according to the masses around here the best posters are the ones that have an attitude or something. Then on the other side you have people that go about their business and just post. Those people, such as Kenny Powers or Jack-Hammer are some of my favorites here, and they're about as well known on here as most rookies which is a shame because either of them have ten times the ability and knowledge and most of the cage combined.

Yeah, they all have the same gimmick. Being awful. The shelf life on that one isn't lengthy.

And yet it keeps fucking reappearing, like Mr. Kennedy/Anderson promo.

"Mr. Kenneddy....asshole...blah blah...asshole...Mr. Anderson"...and repeat.

Seriously, someone get that shit out of here. And take Mr. Kennedy/Anderson with you.

You can still say what you want without being "somebody," but if you're a shit poster then no one will give a monkeys ass about it. You just end up looking some punk who's gonna schooled by someone who's better than you. I'm new so I ain't saying I'm better than nobody because I haven't proved shit.

Should just change the name of the Cage to the Playpen seeing as how most of the posters who post in here act like the have the IQ and maturity of a fucking toddler

You can still say what you want without being "somebody," but if you're a shit poster then no one will give a monkeys ass about it. You just end up looking some punk who's gonna schooled by someone who's better than you. I'm new so I ain't saying I'm better than nobody because I haven't proved shit.

And your grammar is fucking atrocious.

Sly, I'm not trying to be funny.

You have been here a while and have gotten use to what the cage "should be."

I've been a member here since January but only recently came too the cage, how am I suppose to know how things are going?

It's kind of like the guys here awhile are TNA young talent, and you guys don't like new comers. It's not like we're breaking any rules.

I posted about Savion83 and he's been banned, b/c like I said he is a dumb mother fucker and theres something wrong with him (bad mouthing people in PMs)

But MOST of the Cage regulars jumped on me for it. And then they started saying I was a troll or an alt. I made enemies just by pointing out what Savion83 (whose probably too dumb too even find the cage) was really like.

Of course your going too attack the new people, b/c you know the regulars too well. I feel the Cage has probably been "soft" recently and now everyone is ready for a fight.

Now I'm not trying to piss off a mod, but from what you said in your post ... its completely hypocritical too what the cage is suppose to be about.
If I were to listen to what you say, I would leave the cage and post in the regular sections, b/c w/o issues between people ... WHAT THE FUCK GOOD IF THE CAGE ANYWAY?

And your grammar is fucking atrocious.

It's just how I speak in my everyday life. I could speak a lot more proper, but it isn't as fun. People can come at me how they want about it. I think it shows personality, even though some might say ignorance as well.

Sly, I'm not trying to be funny.

You have been here a while and have gotten use to what the cage "should be."

I've been a member here since January but only recently came too the cage, how am I suppose to know how things are going?

It's kind of like the guys here awhile are TNA young talent, and you guys don't like new comers. It's not like we're breaking any rules.

I posted about Savion83 and he's been banned, b/c like I said he is a dumb mother fucker and theres something wrong with him (bad mouthing people in PMs)

But MOST of the Cage regulars jumped on me for it. And then they started saying I was a troll or an alt. I made enemies just by pointing out what Savion83 (whose probably too dumb too even find the cage) was really like.

Of course your going too attack the new people, b/c you know the regulars too well. I feel the Cage has probably been "soft" recently and now everyone is ready for a fight.

Now I'm not trying to piss off a mod, but from what you said in your post ... its completely hypocritical too what the cage is suppose to be about.
If I were to listen to what you say, I would leave the cage and post in the regular sections, b/c w/o issues between people ... WHAT THE FUCK GOOD IF THE CAGE ANYWAY?

Oh I'm going to ENJOY this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back