• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Best Posters From Around The World

So did I

She wouldn't like the smell of curry.

I feel bad for your future wife, she is forced to marry you.

Just ignore him Impact, this:
This message is hidden because rattlesnake4eva is on your ignore list.
is way more intelligent than anything you could ever hope to see him post not to mention all of his comebacks are ridiculously lame. If we just ignore him he'll probably fade into obscurity until he starts using his gift of foresight to do daily horoscopes for people.

Just ignore him Impact, this:
is way more intelligent than anything you could ever hope to see him post not to mention all of his comebacks are ridiculously lame. If we just ignore him he'll probably fade into obscurity until he starts using his gift of foresight to do daily horoscopes for people.

Says a guy who was begging to me to get him a sex slave because he is a horny, socially inept, ugly ********. I'm sure a **** will demand your entire salary to let you bang her for 10 minutes.

This message is hidden because rattlesnake4eva is on your ignore list.

I don't think you understand the fact that I can't see what you're saying nor do I give a fuck what half baked semi ******ed attempt at an insult you probably tried to throw at me. Go back to your land of curry, shitty movies, and dead end jobs at help desks. Have fun helping the same idiotic Americans that you can't stand for the rest of your life and if you could please promptly fuck off that would be great.

I don't think you understand the fact that I can't see what you're saying nor do I give a fuck what half baked semi ******ed attempt at an insult you probably tried to throw at me. Go back to your land of curry, shitty movies, and dead end jobs at help desks. Have fun helping the same idiotic Americans that you can't stand for the rest of your life and if you could please promptly fuck off that would be great.

You can't but other posters can see my messages and also think for themselves as to who is ******ed. We'll see about jobs dumbass and yes I would like to make some white trash like you lick my ass clean because that is the only job that is fit for you scumbags.

You can't but other posters can see my messages and also think for themselves as to who is ******ed.

That's seldom in doubt so long as it involves you, dipshit.

We'll see about jobs dumbass and yes I would like to make some white trash like you lick my ass clean because that is the only job that is fit for you scumbags.

Are you jealous because our women look, smell, and fuck better, or because we have running water?

You met your mom only once? Were you thrown out of the house the day you were born? :shrug:

Sarcasm seems to be the forgotten art.

She liked my boner though.

I'd be embarrassed for you that this is a comeback.

I just hope I am not forced to marry an ugly **** like your mom.

Your going to score alot of women in the future........................ with rope and Rohypnol.

Now since both of us have insulted our families enough.

You live in a third world country (at best) with a family that no doubt stink like the corpse of a cow that was killed months ago, I have no need to insult your family the poverty stricken shithole that is your house does this for me on a daily basis.

KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

How cute whats your next line, "If your not down with that I've got two words for you."

DirtyJosé;2555955 said:
That's seldom in doubt so long as it involves you, dipshit.

Are you jealous because our women look, smell, and fuck better, or because we have running water?

Oooh this is your great insult? I'm so hurt. Your women look like walking, talking trailer park trash. The only reason they get fucked is because all of you are so horny you'd probably stick your penis in gutter and coz were lesser clothes than the urchins on our streets.

Sarcasm seems to be the forgotten art.

I'd be embarrassed for you that this is a comeback.

Its better than your lame assed insult.

Your going to score alot of women in the future.

Yeah I'm gonna add some more to the list of which your mother is already a part of

You live in a third world country (at best) with a family that no doubt stink like the corpse of a cow that was killed months ago, I have no need to insult your family the poverty stricken shithole that is your house does this for me on a daily basis.

Guess you guys don't even understand that I meant to stop the fight. Uh yeah maybe because you are raised on the streets because your parents did not want the residue of a failed abortion attempt.

How cute whats your next line, "If your not down with that I've got two words for you."

I'd say 'suck it' but guess you are doing it anyway.

Its better than your lame assed insult.

They are lame assed insults, meaning more than one. I guess your Google Translator is failing you once more.

Yeah I'm gonna add some more to the list of which your mother is already a part of

[sarcasm]Mother jokes seem to be your calling.[/sarcasm]

Guess you guys don't even understand that I meant to stop the fight. Uh yeah maybe because you are raised on the streets because your parents did not want the residue of a failed abortion attempt.

What fight, this i more of a one sided ass kicking that you have received daily since you have put on your big boy shoes and rode your camel into the Cage.

I'd compare this to Fedor vs Coleman, you being said Coleman.

Uh yeah maybe because you are raised on the streets because your parents did not want the residue of a failed abortion attempt.

Are you a stalker.

I'd say 'suck it' but guess you are doing it anyway.

:rolleyes:

DirtyJosé;2558090 said:
C'mon now...he's Indian, not Iraqi. They ride elephants and daddy's sports sedan.

This is coming from a guy who has probably never walked his way to office. How am I exactly priveleged shithead? My college fees are probably less than the pocket money you give to your kids in a year.

They are lame assed insults, meaning more than one. I guess your Google Translator is failing you once more.

We'll see how good your grammar is.

[sarcasm]Mother jokes seem to be your calling.[/sarcasm]

Can't help it if your mother happens to be dumb enough to marry a guy like your father and raise a fucktard like you. Its not that I joke about everyone's mom.

What fight, this is more of a one sided ass kicking that you have received daily since you have put on your big boy shoes and rode your camel into the Cage.

Great grammar by the way.

Ass kicking? More like your friends siding with you because I call them what they really are: a bunch of condescending hypocritical racists and you know because the happen to be your friends.

Big boy shoes? More like the day I gatecrashed into the forum of the socially inept ******s who happen to be losers in real world.

Are you a stalker?

Put a question mark here. Though I don't really need to do this to prove that you are stupid.

Whats wrong with you anyway? Oh right you were kicked out of the house the day you were born. Your parents figured you were ******ed on the first day itself.

We'll see how good your grammar is.

We'll see how good your English is.

Can't help it if your mother happens to be dumb enough to marry a guy like your father and raise a fucktard like you. Its not that I joke about everyone's mom.

I remember using my first mother joke. I was like 12 years old.

Great scrotum by the way.

I trim it daily.

Ass kicking? More like your friends siding with you because I call them what they really are: a bunch of condescending hypocritical racists and you know because the happen to be your friends.

How this started because Dirty Jose and me were showing you just how bad Klunderbunker was kicking your ass in something you thought no one would call you out on.

Big boy shoes? More like the day I gatecrashed into the forum of the socially inept ******s who happen to be losers in real world.

You didn't gatecrash the forums. Why do new comers always say that they crashed the forums and acted like it was this larger than life deal when in reality it was something that was forgotten.

Though I don't really need to do this to prove that you are stupid.

But I think you do because I know how much more of a well rounded poster than you I am. Now you can go on about how I have been here for 44-45 months and haven't broke the 200 mark, but if you want to try and prove how much of a more intelligent poster you are Rattlesnake, maybe you need to put your money where your mouth is.

Whats wrong with you anyway? Oh right you were kicked out of the house the day you were born. Your parents figured you were ******ed on the first day itself.

This is a skewed assumption.

I remember using my first mother joke. I was like 12 years old.

So, you were wittier when you were 12. Its been downhill from there on.

I trim my scrotum daily to make my small penis look big.

You didn't really need to say this.

How this started because Dirty Jose and me were showing you just how bad Klunderbunker was kicking your ass in something you thought no one would call you out on.

How this started was dirtyjose bragging about how klundebunker pasted me in a debate when in reality he acknowleged some of the things I said.

You didn't gatecrash the forums. Why do new comers always say that they crashed the forums and acted like it was this larger than life deal when in reality it was something that was forgotten.

Not the forums. I am talking about the cage. I was bored and then I came across a topic in which some douchebag named 90's kid or something was insulting me when in reality he is a shitty poster.

But I think you do because I know how much more of a well rounded poster than you I am. Now you can go on about how I have been here for 44-45 months and haven't broke the 200 mark, but if you want to try and prove how much of a more intelligent poster you are Rattlesnake, maybe you need to put your money where your mouth is.

Its got nothing with breaking the 200 mark because even when you post you just show off your supposedly excellent vocabulary without even having a definite opinion. Most of the times you do not post because you have nothing to say regarding a topic. An example is of what you said in the topic Cydeez made in prison.

This is a correct assumption.

:rolleyes:

If you want to try and prove how much of a more intelligent poster you are Rattlesnake, maybe you need to put your money where your mouth is.

Still applies.

Other than that I'm done talking to you, I usually don't talk/post to your kind anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back