• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Best Posters From Around The World

Me uneducated? Pretty sure it's "you're" it's basic spelling.

You giving me pointers that's rich.

I'm pretty sure you'll just use this response as a "you don't know me thing" anyway and take it out of context so I'll just put it blunt to you.

Do you have any idea what it's like to be adopted?

No I don't, I imagine it would have been the greatest day of your birth parents life.

I was left outside the community centre at only 18 months due to my real parents being unable to fend for me.

I guess they were on Centrelink, now if only they waited until 2006 or whenever the baby bonus came out. You would have been one happy family in that case.

So what your saying is that your placing that hatred on me instead of where it is meant to be........... on yourself for becoming who you are as a person.

(DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE MAKE A FUCKING SMARTASS COMMENT ABOUT THAT)

I guess because you take this petty argument into the real life with you.

You might want to take another hard look at yourself in the mirror then contact a therapist quickly.

to realise that your parents don't want you? my fingers tremble with rage as I type this seeing you saying I'm a mistake and you don't even know what I've been through in my life, so you don't have the right to say I'm a mistake and get away with it you heartless asshole.

Skeletons much, I think your anger is with your parents rather than me on this topic.

So no I won't have a long hard look at myself in the mirror, you should.

I might ask my parents around for dinner tonight.

I guess they were on Centrelink, now if only they waited until 2006 or whenever the baby bonus came out. You would have been one happy family in that case.

I might ask my parents around for dinner tonight.

Just no,for the first paragraph:disappointed:

2nd paragraph, going to cry to your parents about this whole pointless argument? Finally you gave me red rep and now we can put this whole fucking argument to rest.

Just no,for the first paragraph:disappointed:

I know I wanted to post like 20 adopted jokes but didn't have the commitment to follow it up. sometimes I'm pretty complacent.

2nd paragraph, going to cry to your parents about this whole pointless argument?

Nope was just simply going to put on a feed for them, you know as my parents I want to look after them and likewise.

Finally you gave me red rep and now we can put this whole fucking argument to rest.

I gave it to you to balance the green rep out now it's neutral.

My final thoughts
:

You are far too easy to rile up and the fact that can be so easy is that you seem to have some sort of self esteem problems, besides that with a little bit luck and some better grammar use you could actually be a good poster.

I was just simply seeing if the Cage was too hot for you as a poster and it seems that it is.

Madhaggis don't waste your time in here, that's what I did in the Bar Room. Go post some wrestling and get some respect.

I don't.

I just don't understand the reasoning you would have brought anything about your adoption on a wrestling forum. Now if I were somewhat of a savage I would have come in with a reply much hard than the reply I gave you and truthfully it would have been your fault, simply because you were dumb enough to tell someone on a website your deep skeletons.

I don't know about bobbing heads, but whenever I'd give a sales pitch to an Indian during my time at Best Buy, they'd shake their head...it was really confusing, but I guess that's the Indian way of saying, "I understand."

Oh yes, that's true. But surely others do it too?

I don't know about bobbing heads, but whenever I'd give a sales pitch to an Indian during my time at Best Buy, they'd shake their head...it was really confusing, but I guess that's the Indian way of saying, "I understand."

I bet Indian girls are great at giving head since they're used to bobbing their heads all the time :D

...now I want to find an Indian girl to test this theory with :theyareontome:

I bet Indian girls are great at giving head since they're used to bobbing their heads all the time :D

...now I want to find an Indian girl to test this theory with :theyareontome:

:lol: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Though I should tell you that most Indian girls like to stay virgins until they are married. Most but certainly not all.

:lol: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Though I should tell you that most Indian girls like to stay virgins until they are married. Most but certainly not all.

Sure, just cause they want to keep their vags cock free doesn't mean they don't enjoy the taste of man meat. It is an easy way to please a man and stay a virgin all at the same time. I almost feel like calling up this Indian girl I used to hangout with freshman year but I'm 90% sure that I'm in the friend zone which is a shame cause she had a great ass and some ok tits not to mention she was an all around cutie regardless of those aforementioned assets.

Sure, just cause they want to keep their vags cock free doesn't mean they don't enjoy the taste of man meat. It is an easy way to please a man and stay a virgin all at the same time. I almost feel like calling up this Indian girl I used to hangout with freshman year but I'm 90% sure that I'm in the friend zone which is a shame cause she had a great ass and some ok tits not to mention she was an all around cutie regardless of those aforementioned assets.

Hmm dunno about blowjobs but best of luck dude.;)

Just whip it out on her, whats the worst that can happen.......

Just whip it out on her, whats the worst that can happen.......

She could assault my spacebar and I don't want that to happen. The biggest problem I see is actually getting time to hangout with her as I don't think I've done that in a year and a half, damn busy Indians.

Liar!!

I bet you any money that she is a freak in the bed, in an alleyway, in a public pool....... well you know what I'm getting at here. Rattle ask your father how he met your mother, I bet you legs open after he paid her $40.

I met your mommy once. She was ready to give forty bucks to screw with me. Its another matter that she looked ugly even after two drinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back