• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Should Mason Ryan Lose The Title Too?

6timehitta

Big Papa Panty Droppa
Now with Mason Ryan being a full fledge member of Nexus, his title reign in FCW should be coming to an end. Not only that, I wouldn't doubt if his picture is takin off the active roster and out into the alumni page. But with alot of the "newer" fellas in WWE having been FCW Champion before they made it to the big time, like Justin Gabriel, Swagger, Sheamus, and Kaval before he was fired, Who will be the next FCW Champion, and probably be coming into WWE pretty soon.

My pick is a dark horse, Bo Rotundo. He is extremely young, and with his brother Husky Harris being "out", if and when Husky comes back, I'd love to see the Rotundo Boys back in the WWE as a heel tag team. Plus, Bo has alot of talent, he has a very good look, and is so far decent on the mic, as far as I can tell. But as far as dropping the strap, Mason Ryan should drop the title soon, and as far as who, it should be Bo Rotundo.

Kaval was never a FCW champion. He only had a couple of shots for the belt, and the Tag Titles as well, and never won them.

On the other hand, to answer the question, After just winning the Jack Brisco Classic, I'd like to see Seth Rollins take it. Then again, I do enjoy myself some Tyler Black.

What about Brett DiBiase? This kid is a young up and comer. He's only 22. Have Mason Ryan job to Brett for the FCW championship. Have Ryan focus on Nexus and then build up DiBiase as the next big FCW star and then call him up to the main roster in late 2011.

bo needs to cut that hair. i say Seth Rollins. he's the Jack Brisco Classic winner and he's a lot better than a bunch of those guys in fcw. ps Richie Steamboat is not getting better, everyone had a hand in training him but he a blows a spot in every match. Jackson Andrews is so bad they killed his bodyguard angle.

Kaval was never a FCW champion. He only had a couple of shots for the belt, and the Tag Titles as well, and never won them.

Incorrect. Kaval won the tag titles for a day with Michael McGillicutty when the Hunico fucked up and kicked out of a pin too late. He's got himself to blame for not winning the FCW title. He was clearly being groomed for it, but after Riley got injured in their match the time where he could have beein given a run with the title passed.

On the other hand, to answer the question, After just winning the Jack Brisco Classic, I'd like to see Seth Rollins take it. Then again, I do enjoy myself some Tyler Black.

It's possible that Rollins will be the next FCW champion, but I doubt it. As the title picture stands now, it seem like Sucky Canon or Bo Rotundo will be the next champions. The latter of which is quite good.

What about Brett DiBiase? This kid is a young up and comer. He's only 22. Have Mason Ryan job to Brett for the FCW championship. Have Ryan focus on Nexus and then build up DiBiase as the next big FCW star and then call him up to the main roster in late 2011.

Brett is injured. He's due back in a month or so, but he's not going to be given the title straight off the bat. As for him being the next FCW star, there's kind of a lot of competition for that spot. He's not all that good on the mic and he's out worked by Bo Rotundo, Richie Steamboat, Seth Rollins, Xavier Woods, Chimaera (Ricardo Rodriguez), Peter Orlov, Hunico, Epico/Tito Colon and Leo Kruger.

And then there's not a strong correlation between "star in FCW" and "new star in WWE". Alberto Del Rio did sweet, sweet fuck all in FCW and just won the Royal Rumble. Slater, Gabriel and Riley were indisputably FCW's top tallents at the time and all three are playing second fiddle to the guys they're following.

I'll go with Brett Dibiase. He will obviously be in WWE one day, they might as well start making a "name" for him now. At this point, if he receives a fast enough push, given the stall Ted Jr. is in, Brett could catch up with Ted relatively quick.

First thing, first, I guess. The FCW Title seems like a perfect stepping stone for Brett. I think he can make a solid impact while holding it.

I'll go with Brett Dibiase. He will obviously be in WWE one day,

Most people in FCW will be in WWE some day, and yet most don't get the Florida Heavyweight title and those that do don't often benefit from it that much.

they might as well start making a "name" for him now.

Because oh so many people know about the Florida Heavyweight Championship. And to those who held it SURE had their career boosted by their run. I mean Eric Escobar got over massively and Tyler Reks didn't get booked back to FCW and get entirely retooled. Hell, Mason Ryan wasn't even the top heel during his title run, that was Byron Saxton.

At this point, if he receives a fast enough push, given the stall Ted Jr. is in, Brett could catch up with Ted relatively quick.

Catching up to Ted DiBiase is as challenging as catching a cold. Sure Brett could easily do it, but that's irrelevent to him getting the FCW title. He's also highly unlikely to get called up any time soon. Look at how long it took Kaval to get called up.

First thing, first, I guess. The FCW Title seems like a perfect stepping stone for Brett. I think he can make a solid impact while holding it.

If WWE want him up, they won't giva a flying fuck about whether he's got an FCW championship to himself and the WWE fans won't give a flying fuck about whether he makes an "impact" with the FCW title.

Mason Ryan will not lose the FCW title to anyone I believe he is going to be strip of the title so FCW can have a month long tournament. Lets remember there are no PPV in FCW so to boost their ratings a bit a month long tournament can work here and at the same time Mason Ryan doesn't look weak. He been built up to be a undefeated beast and the best FCW champ ever.

Mason Ryan will not lose the FCW title to anyone I believe he is going to be strip of the title so FCW can have a month long tournament.

No. It's unfeasible and stupid. FCW tapes its shows once a month, which means that in order for a month long tournament to take place, the tallent would have to work 2-3 matches in a single taping and that's hard shit to do. Not to mantion that every other FCW champ (all of whom were better than Ryan) dropped the belt the old fashioned way.

Lets remember there are no PPV in FCW

so?

so to boost their ratings a bit a month long tournament can work here

I don't think that a show that's only available to customers of one cable supplier in one state gets nielson ratings.

and at the same time Mason Ryan doesn't look weak.

Who the fuck cares whether he looks strong in FCW? It's irrelevent to him in WWE, because nobody (in the grand scheme of things) fucking watches FCW.

He been built up to be a undefeated beast

[YOUTUBE]pIJH_0ZoI2g[/YOUTUBE]

and the best FCW champ ever.

No. Just no.

just looking at the FCW roster i thik it has to be Seth Rollins.the only other guys i could see with the belt would be Jackson Andrews or even FCW lifer lucky Cannon since he isnt going to the "show"

No. It's unfeasible and stupid. FCW tapes its shows once a month, which means that in order for a month long tournament to take place, the tallent would have to work 2-3 matches in a single taping and that's hard shit to do. Not to mantion that every other FCW champ (all of whom were better than Ryan) dropped the belt the old fashioned way.

so?

I don't think that a show that's only available to customers of one cable supplier in one state gets nielson ratings.

Who the fuck cares whether he looks strong in FCW? It's irrelevent to him in WWE, because nobody (in the grand scheme of things) fucking watches FCW.

[YOUTUBE]pIJH_0ZoI2g[/YOUTUBE]

No. Just no.
1. Even if people can't get the TV CH., they know about FCW and what goes on there, how? internet,
2. A month long tournament is possible, just look at the Jack Brisco tournament.
3. They in florida they don't travel but in the state only.
4. They tape a show every week usually from Tampa .
5. Not to rub it in but I watch a different episode every week either Thursday midnight or Sundays at 6pm.
6. Their matches at times are better than superstars or TNA impact.
7. Mason Ryan is going to be a major player in the wwe so his image on who he wins and losses does matter, don't you think wwe knows that fans know about Fcw and the fans on this website that talk about it.
8. And i didn't have to curse at you to get my point in and yes your entitle to your opinion, so is everyone here. :)

1. Even if people can't get the TV CH., they know about FCW and what goes on there, how? internet,

There are FAR fewer internet fans than there are people who don't read dirtsheets at all. Seriously, nobody watches or follows FCW and WWE treats them as newcomers and ignore their FCW achievements.

2. A month long tournament is possible, just look at the Jack Brisco tournament.

That wasn't a month long.

3. They in florida they don't travel but in the state only.

Clue's in the name.

4. They tape a show every week usually from Tampa .

*sigh* they have a show on Thursdays every week, however, they tape three shows in one week and the others are simply house shows. It's probably a cost thing.

5. Not to rub it in but I watch a different episode every week either Thursday midnight or Sundays at 6pm.

Congratulations, you're in the minority.

6. Their matches at times are better than superstars or TNA impact.

There are about four guys who can deliver consistently good matches. Shockingly, they're all midcarders.

7. Mason Ryan is going to be a major player in the wwe so his image on who he wins and losses does matter, don't you think wwe knows that fans know about Fcw and the fans on this website that talk about it.

No it doesn't. When was Justin Gabriel's FCW career mentioned? When was Tyler Reks' or Sheamus O'Shaunessy's mentioned? WWE never mentions a WWE wrestler's FCW records (or FCW for that matter). And do you really think that WWE is going to pitch to the 1% of fans who watch FCW just so that Mason looks like a slightly stronger champion coming off his awful reign where he was more or less booked as secondary to the main feud of Saxton vs Washington?

8. And i didn't have to curse at you to get my point in and yes your entitle to your opinion, so is everyone here. :)

Opinions are like ********s. Everybody's got one and yours stinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back