• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who IS the best Diva in WWE?

This topic really got my interest and I just had to give my own thoughts since I am really interested. I’ve seen an argument for/against pretty much every diva so far. I’ll give my two cents on all 20 divas, from best to worst. In my opinion. Here goes:

---------------------------------------------------

1. BETH PHOENIX
The perfect diva. She has it all. Beautiful, good on the mic, and very good in the ring. Plays the dominant heel so well and can obviously deal well with stupid storylines (Santina). It’d be cool to see her turn face at some point. She’ll be the top diva for a long time whether she’s face or heel. I guarantee it.

2. MICKIE JAMES
She was my favorite until Beth came. Like Beth she too is just as skilled as she is beautiful.

3. MICHELLE MCCOOL
Easily the top diva on smackdown. Ever since her heel turn she has just gotten better and better.

4. NATALYA
She has the potential to be top tier along with Beth and Mickie. Unfortunately she got stuck jobbing alongside Victoria and now she is on ecw. Once the Hart Trilogy picks up though, she will regain her momentum. I see many womens/divas title runs in her future. Plus, a “Natalya VS Beth” match would be EPIC as far as divas go.

5. KELLY
It has been said that she could be the next Trish (assuming she keeps improving at the rate she has been.) I could actually see that happening. Keep up the good work, Kelly!

6. MELINA
I used to hate Melina back when she was a heel because of the stuck up character she played. Now that she’s face I was able to notice how talented she actually is. She needs to improve some on promos but she makes up for that in the ring.

7. LILIAN
She’ll probably have that announcer role for as long as she wants, not that that’s a bad thing. Everyone likes her and she’s good at announcing.

8. GAIL KIM
She was impressive in TNA and will likely have a few title runs on smackdown soon. She’s not bad, it’s just that there are so many that I find more entertaining and more skilled.

9. MARYSE
Like Kelly, she too has improved a ton. Once her in ring ability matches her beauty and her ability to play the heel role so well, that’s when she’ll rank higher. She’s getting a lot better.

10. KATIE LEA
She is not being used enough to get over. Being on ecw hurts too. From the little I have seen of her in matches she could become better if used more. Average.

11. EVE
She hasn’t had that many matches yet…. which is the main thing that hurt her rank. I could tell when she won the diva search that she had a lot of potential. That was one of the best diva promos that I can remember. (The one when she was up against that blonde in the finals and they both had to do a heel promo.) She’s ok in the ring, pretty, and great on the mic. So she has a lot of potential.

12. JILLIAN
I actually like her. She needs to drop the “singer” thing. She plays the annoying heel role nicely, but I’m sure there are better ways to get her over as a heel than the crappy singing that everyone hates so much. It’s why people do not take her seriously, she actually has talent unlike some of the divas she’s had to put over.

13. NIKKI BELLA
She very briefly turned on her sister, which is the only reason they did not tie in the rankings. The bellas could actually be put into an interesting face twin VS heel twin storyline if they had kept up with what looked like a heel turn for Nikki when she sided with Miz/Morrison. If something like this does not happen though, then I doubt that either will last long. They do have the potential though.

14. BRIE BELLA
See Nikki.

15. TIFFANY
I must be one of the few who actually likes her. She’s gorgeous and seeing a pretty diva as the GM is something that seems new and refreshing. If she ever lost her position though, I could see a face run on either raw or smackdown as a big possibility. Other than wrestlemania I don’t recall her having been in any matches yet. She’s pretty enough to get over, and she has decent enough mic skills, but until she has more matches she won’t rank any higher than this.

16. ALICIA FOX
She has yet to really impress me, but from the few matches I’ve seen her in, she may have some potential, we’ll see.

17. ROSA MENDES
Like Alicia, she has not really impressed me yet. What saves her and Alicia from getting the bottom two spots is that I don’t know yet if they will end up being worse than those who rank below them.

18. CANDICE
I hate to have to rank Candice so low. She was once one of my favorites, but she has just not impressed me since her return after the injuries. Fear of injury makes you more injury-prone, which is why she might never again be as good as she was during her title run in 07. Back then she would have made the top 5, but sadly now that is no longer the case. I hope things turn around for her ):

19. MARIA
She only lasted as long as she has because of her looks. I doubt she will be around much longer, ever since she went to smackdown she has slowly faded into the shadows. She’s very pretty though, and her looks is what saved her from getting dead last.

20. LAYLA
How she won one of the diva searches is beyond me…. After about 3 years she has yet to impress me. Whether that be on the mic, in the ring, or in looks because I don’t find her attractive. Her matches/segments being my time to go to the fridge for a snack (for over 3 years!) ranks her dead last among the divas.

------------------------------------------------------------

Dang, that took forever. Hope you enjoyed my diva rankings.

Staying on the topic’s actual question…. The best diva is Beth Phoenix, no questions asked.

_

My one and only choice would be Gail Kim. She is the best technical wrestler around, and with one or two exceptions far outdistances any of the WWE Divas. Gail is lightening fast, confident, knowledgeable, and as can be seen in her recent work with WWE she can make any opponent look much better technically then they really are. I think in time Ms. Kim will garner not only the Women's belt again, but by this time next year with a move to Raw the Diva championship too. Those formulative years with TNA Wrestling and her triumphs there will carry over to WWE in time, and time is on Gail Kim's side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back