Who Is In Your FAV 5?

My "FAV 5" would have to be:

1. CM Punk: Great mic skills, and in-ring ability... digging the "it's clobbering time" thing, and he always seems to put on a great match
2. Cody Rhodes: Since he brought back the "classic" IC Title I have bought into his gimmick, I love his character and the voice that goes along with it, he is also getting better on the mic, and is making a viable opponent for Orton, just hope Orton dont take his belt.
3. Dolph Ziggler: This guy, hes got all sorts going on, to the losing streak against Ryder, having to Co-Op with Swagger, and even Mason Ryan butting in all the time. hope this guy reinvents the US Title soon.
4. Miz & Truth: This duo is SO ODD its great, they dont go together AT ALL but they somehow manage to put it off, Im loving how they are messing with the officials in ring, but yet try to portray that they are "trying" to be good. its great.
5. HHH: I love after how long this dudes been gone, he comes back and gets thrown into the spotlight, he does anything to put himself over, this guy should be done, hang up the laces, but no, he feud's with the best guy out there of today, to align himself with him shortly after... WAY TO GO HHH.

others would have included: Orton, Swagger, Big Show, Henry.

1. The Miz - He's going to be a guy you will remember for good reasons. Ever since The Miz and John Morrison tag team got off the ground, I said to myself: The Miz isn't the Jannety. But he's not Shawn either. He's just The Miz. He is different in a good way and has nowhere to go but up.

2. CM Punk - Puts on the best matches and some of the best promos, but WWE just won't let him build momentum. I've been watching him for years but they won't let him grow as a face character without just putting him with faces in tag matches, guys who he DESTROYED in his promos btw... And I can't judge further on CM Punk if I don't see the full character. Damn you WWE... :disappointed:

3. Sheamus - The only guy right now that's a face that isn't forced to become one, isn't made out of sunshine and rainbows, actually has a mean streak, and is not a high-flyer that's 5-ft tall. He is the perfect face for what the WWE is trying to do right now, and he shall be on IC and WHC title hunts in the future.

4. Drew McIntyre - He might be the guy that WWE had in mind for "Mr. Future Endeavored" but I still like the guy nonetheless. I pray that he hangs on and that the WWE makes the right decision and makes him a world champion soon. Writers gave up on him in 2009/2010 because the writers are stupid...

5. Cody Rhodes - He's one of the only two reasons I watch Smackdown right now. He's going to be a WHC and helluva one at that. His gimmick is original and is GOING PLACES. Honestly he's moving past Orton on the power scale, which doesn't mean as much since Orton has lost ALL character, yes ALL character, but hey Orton's considered some wrestling icon anyway, so it's only good for Rhodes to be ahead.

1. CM Punk. On the mic and in the ring, the most entertaining man in the E. He really came into his own with his first heel turn and his feud with Jeff Hardy, and though he's made his misteps since then, he's one of the five obvious main events in WWE at the moment and a merchandising magnate. Punk's clearly way over with the crowds and fully deserving of his superstar status.

2. Daniel Bryan. Give him ten minutes to work with anyone, and you'll see a great match. Fantastic technician, and a great worker. A pity he's being jobbed so often at the moment.

3. Mark Henry. Henry's rise was no surprise to me after his memorable ECW run. He's the best monster heel I've seen since the hey day of Vader, though he's not as freakishly athletic as that athlete.

4. Beth Phoenix. The "Sisters of Destruction" angle is easiy the best woman's angle since the Mickey James-Trish Stratus angle and if they can get a few more workers capable of competing with her and Nettie, they'll have reinvigorated the division.

5. Christian. The final one was a hard one to pick: Truth and Miz have been great, and I like how Cena's worked since his feud with Punk. But I'm going with Christian as my favorite heel. While I prefer face Christian, he's been the consummate whiny heel, and his "one more match" schtick has kept him relevant to the main event scene.

5. Vickie, Ziggler and Swagger - what a great stable, so many possibilities, who will stab who in the back, how will they coexist, how will they grow together, when will they eventually split up. Very entertaining group.

4. Cody Rhodes - The best Intercontinetal Champion since Dolph Ziggler. He's developed his character, made a name for himself and now he looks ready to step in the bigtime with a (hopefully well booked) feud with Orton. Looks and talks old school.

3. Miz and Truth - Again, very entertaining duo. The whole conspiracy thing has been gold and because its had a slow build, its been fun to watch.

2. CM Punk - Great entrance music, great on the mic, makes it all look effortless. His matches are intense and he's helped to significantly improve the product with his delivery. Did I say great entrance music??

1. HHH - Motorhead. Beyond that, he's been impressive since coming back full time. The only one who can go toe to toe with Punk on the mic and in the ring. Looks in great shape too and has made his presence felt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back