• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who has the best entrance in TNA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Presumably, speaking about this objectively is going to be difficult considering that I'd say this vote is going to be heavily influenced by the personal tastes of the voter – understandably – but in your personal opinion – musical preferences aside, if you're capable of suspending your bias – which wrestler/tag-team do you feel has the best entrance in TNA?

Please understand, I'm asking who you feel has the best overall entrance, and not limited to who has the best introduction, theme music or entrance alone. What I'm asking is who has the best total product, right down to any sign-off move or mannerism they might "end" the entrance with before their opponent is introduced, or the match starts.

If you ask me, the best entrances in TNA are probably A.J. Styles, Abyss, Beer Money, Inc., Suicide and Kurt Angle.

Of these however, I don't think anyone's actual theme music, signature mannerisms, gimmick(s) and entrance fit the character who employs them any better than A.J. Styles'. His fireworks IMO are the single best looking show that TNA puts on, despite their simplicity (with perhaps Abyss' coming in a respectable second), and the signature mannerisms he uses by lifting the over-sized hood to look out over the crowd, followed by when he then throws it back and tosses both arms out in that "You're damn right" fashion are ostensibly the best character fit for the "Phenomenal One". The sign-off IMO is also the single best aspect of the entire entrance, because he almost always gets huge pops from both sides of the iMPACT! Zone when he – in a very Bret Hart-like fashion– throws both arms out in that same "You're damn right" tone walking to two sides of the crowd, talking (though incoherently) about him being the best, or the champion (if he's champion at the time).

I'm curious though, who's your favorite, and why?

AJ, and it's that simple.

His music is the best, and is fitting for a champion. He's also got the great pyro set, and everything about his entrance is perfect. I want his hooded vest.

What's great about him entering, is that it's amazing even when he's not in the match. He can come out for a promo, and the crowd still explodes, and he still poses for them. It's something the WWE needs to pick up on.

Yup AJ takes the cake here. His entrance is awesome and I find myself unknowingly at times lifting up my head and peaking around and flipping it up. And then I realize, I'm not AJ styles.

But to stay on topic, he has the awesome pyro, flying from the stage, and one of the best themes in TNA. There, IMO, no other choice.

I gotta go with angle. From the opening seconds of his music, to JB's intro of him, I think its just golden. The symbolic representation of him rising through the middle of the stage is unmatched as it represents him as an inbetweener despite his alignment as either good or bad.

I know wrestlers' entrances are a great time to "mark out" (if you're into that kind of a thing), but I just don't see a solid production value for many of them in TNA. But if I had to vote, I guess I would go with Samoa Joe.

Not to knock A.J. Styles the performer in the least, but I was looking at the highlight video on the entrance ramp during Impact and thinking, "They couldn't be more vanilla." It's little things like that separating TNA from WWE in production. A.J.'s entrance should have a well edited and super smooth highlight and graphics package, not a tribal kaleidoscope graphic with a "Blackletter" word font spelling out his name. Your champion's entrance shouldn't look like a MS PowerPoint presentation.

The one thing I do give TNA credit for is that, for the most part, they don't waste valuable time on the show having a wrestler (or wrestlers) spending four minutes getting to the ring. On the other hand, somebody has to do something about TNA's sunglasses epidemic!

I like suicide's the best because it gets dark and cloudy and then he pops up out of nowhere.

And then of course there's when the beautiful people come to the ring :ass:

i would have to go with BEER!!!!! MONEY!!!!!! because they got alot of people in the crowd saying those two words as soon as the music goes off, they have great pyro with the green color. Also James Storm has got the rockin beer scotter which i think just about every fan would love to drive. Second i would have to go with the old BP entrance the one with love and sky (before madison rain) cuz that was the hottest entrance with any woman Velvet wearing those fishnets and love wearing those tight pants DAMN I WISH I WAS THAT MIDDLE ROPE

i have to go with The Beautiful People.. how can anyone choose someone's entrance over their ass shaking entrance :)

AJ, but going back a few years, does anyone remember the AJ/Daniels tag team, much the same but with the two of them throwing off the hoods and giving the 'yes, its us, now lets be the best cos thats all we know' attitude. then they got in the ring and lived up to the self assured swagger they came to the ring with...

then again i always liked christian cage's intro with the countdown the music the pimped tracksuit... and he wasnt wasted like he is now is the WWE

Kurt Angle's is the best. The song is cool, the flashing lights look great, and how he comes up with that rising platform thing rather than walk out of the face/heel tunnels like everyone else, that makes his stand out to me. Second best is probably Styles, for the reasons previous posters have made about it being the best one for them.... and out of the Knockouts it would be the Beautiful People, that entrance makes them come off as hot and full of themselves, which is exactly how they are supposed to be portrayed.

the best entrance in tna is, was and always will be jeff jarrett, the reason i like it is because i can relate to the "my world" theme 100% then on top of that the ramp, the stage all has pyro for him on the ramp then in the ring the gee-tar has pyro as well so i think double j is the best entrance of all time....and to the guy who said suicide has the best entrance he is basically doing what undertaker does when the lights go out then he will appear its nothing new its totally not original its just a waste

and to the guy who said suicide has the best entrance he is basically doing what undertaker does when the lights go out then he will appear its nothing new its totally not original its just a waste

When Suicide first showed up he was popping up everywhere. Screwing with people's matches etc. The lights would turn out and then he would swing down a rope-line into the ring and knock a guy out. Or he would he appear in the audience, you never knew where he was going to show up.

That's the one I liked best.

The new one's good, but not quite as good.

I've noticed their lack of originality with their tron videos. But if you put that aside, its a tie between Angle and AJ Styles. Both their entrances represent them very well, they have kickass theme's and they really rile up the crowd in a way that not even a WWE entrance can just by poping out their heads Beer Money and Suicide's first come in second place in my book. The boozer cruiser and green pyro are reason enough for Beer Money. Suicide would pop out of nowhere. Coming down on a zip line, showing up in the middle of the crowd and sometimes appearing on the top rope.

A very underrated one has to be Eric Young's back during his solo face run. Coming down the ramp and the pyro scaring him. Not to mention his interaction with the crowd.

Currently I'd go with AJ slightly over Angle. I like AJ jumping through the showering down of fireworks, but Angle has the better entrance music.

However, my all time favorite is the Original Beautiful People entrance. Angelina and Velvet's booty shaking between the ropes definitely will grab your attention.

I'm going to go with AJ Styles. the music is great and suits him and the hood thing is likewise great

honourable mentions go to:

Kurt angle, for his music and rising from the floor

The Beautiful People... for obvious reasons

and The Motor City Machine Guns, for being the only people in the company with a decent entrance video.

Currently AJ Styles, the music is awesome and his entrance attire is great, when he goes down to the ring he shows energy and shows he's number one.

All time Christian (Cage) great music, great entrance attire and he showed amazing amounts of cockyness when he went down to the ring which I thought was great

I have to go with Angle's entrance. His music and pyro sets the tone. Morgan and AJ are good entrances too. I have to say The Beautiful People's entrance is my favorite of all time, especially since we have two ladies straddling the ropes. What Madison Rayne lacks in the face, she makes up for in assets.

What was up with Jesse Neal's video? I thought that Taz coming out for a minute. Honorable mentions go to Beer Money, Samoa Joe, and Sting. The Pope's entrance is pretty cool too.

I have to say Kurt Angle, with AJ a veeeryyy close second. My ears always perk up when they hear the sound effect at the beginning of Angle's song, whatever it is. Then you see the arena go dark, and then the red and blue lights, and you see him rise from underneath the ramp, an action that is unique only to him. That right there exemplifies how much TNA is built around Kurt Angle, whether they realize it or not.

I would say it's the Beautiful People for me. Velvet isn't the greatest worker in the ring, but there's something about her timing to the music, the walk down, and the ring entrance that is just... so....right.

But it has to be with Angelina though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back