Who from TNA would you sign to WWE?

Christopher Daniels.

I'd debut the guy on SD! and bring back the evil preacher aspect of his gimmick. He'd form a stable and eventually feud with 'Taker. Since this is fantasy booking 'Taker wouldn't just crush him. Daniels would get a high profile win or two even though he'd need his follows to help him do it. Basically, his gimmick would be a new age approach to the old Ministry of Darkness thing. Also in my fantasy world the announcers would pull their heads out of their asses long enough to acknowledge that. It's like the angle they had planned for Mordecai but instead it will be executed by a man with talent.

I have to go with Rob Terry. The dude is young, tall, built like a brick shit house, has the build that Vince likes, and is surrounded by guys that are going to make him better.

Sure he was released from WWE developmental once, but I think it's great as he's getting the chance to learn and grow without it being on WWE's dime.

I would pick AJ Styles. I think that he is Evan Bourne with charisma and strength.

I would debut him as a mystery opponent for a heel IC Champ, ideally Chris Jericho. You have Jericho run his mouth for weeks and weeks, and then finally, AJ interrupts Jericho the way Jericho did the Rock. AJ cuts a promo about how whiny Jericho is, and that the fans pay his salary, and just because they don't come to see him doesn't mean they don't appreciate everything Jericho has done. AJ tells Jericho that he respects that he was the first undisputed World Champion. That's awesome, but now, he is wearing a belt that too many great champions have worn, and that belt belongs around the waist of someone who cares about its history, as opposed to spitting on it.

Then, AJ wins after what could only be the greatest match ever.

Wow, this really speaks volumes with what TNA has done to Samoa Joe's character, doesn't it? Not one poster has dropped his name yet.
Not that i blame anyone, The guy has been destroyed by TNA booking and it's a fuckin' shame because Joe is a bad man.
though maybe it's just more that people know that Joe doesn't have a place in the mediocrity of the WWE. So with that, i'll take my answer elsewhere as well. I know i'm probably gonna get ripped for this but......

Kurt Angle

Kurt, IMO is the best ever to grace the ring and I for one feel that the WWE is worse for not having his presence, drug addict or not.
Whether you love Kurt or hate him, you have to respect the preformance Angle puts forth every single time he hits the ring.
I do not, and I will not watch him in TNA anymore because that show is virtually unwatchable and I'd rather not watch them defile talent that doesn't deserve it. (Angle, Styles, Daniels, Roode to name a few)

Kurt could come back anytime and recieve a massive reaction from the crowd.
But It would be pretty sweetly shocking to see him as a surprise entrant in the one night king of the ring tourney.
Have him mow through the three people put before him and let him don the crown and cape once again. After that, we have the only Royal, Olympic gold medalist in the WWE well on his way to a title match at Summerslam to rip Randy orton to shreds. No face, no heel, just a bad son of a bitch who wants to go.

I may get criticized for not picking a TNA original, but the only guy I could truly see breaking through in the WWE is AJ Styles (who I grant you TNA fans, he is breathtaking to watch in that ring) but he has made it known that he has NO interest in heading north, so why waste my words.

I would actually hire Samoa Joe, apparently he's had some good matches against CM Punk in ROH etc, and just for a laugh I'd put him against Umaga, you know, the whole Samoan versus Samoan thing? On EWR I currently have Joe feuding with Chris Jericho on RAW in WWE.

I'd also hire Abyss to feud with Kane, although I wouldn't want him to do the whole squashing lower card jobbers thing, they do that with every hoss they ever sign, that's why Kozlov went undefeated for so long, they only ever put him against jobbers.

I'd also bring Team 3D over (including Spike/Brother Runt) and turn them back into the Dudleys on ECW, in fact no scratch that, I'd put them on RAW and straight into a feud over the World tag belts.

Christopher Daniels.

I'd debut the guy on SD! and bring back the evil preacher aspect of his gimmick. He'd form a stable and eventually feud with 'Taker. Since this is fantasy booking 'Taker wouldn't just crush him. Daniels would get a high profile win or two even though he'd need his follows to help him do it. Basically, his gimmick would be a new age approach to the old Ministry of Darkness thing. Also in my fantasy world the announcers would pull their heads out of their asses long enough to acknowledge that. It's like the angle they had planned for Mordecai but instead it will be executed by a man with talent.

I think that would be a rather good idea, id just swap out the preacher version cause wwe proved they cant pull that off with Dvon, and give him more of a well fallen angel haha, still give him his followers and have him be that counter gimick to taker.

On everyones choice of AJ, I guess he's good I just dont think he would thrive in wwe, Ajs nitch has already been filled with borne and jeff hardy.

Think id officially add the fallen angel to my list of Nash Angle Sting Morgan and KAZ, I still think I would lean tword Kaz, but not as much cause that morgan taker idea sounds really good

AJ Styles

I would sign AJ because hes simply one of the best wrestlers today, the moves he does in the ring and nothing short of spectacular, i'd debut him by having him fued with Jericho over the intercontinental championship, because them two in one ring would be a dream come true, then he wins the intercontinental championship and starts a long reign thats ends at royal rumble by matt hardy, but aj enters the royal rumble and wins and kicks randy ortons arse with the styles clash and becomes the new WWE champion on the greatest stage of them all ;]

That is a no brainer. The only name I can think of would be Matt Morgan. The WWE let him go, and it did him well. He has progressed quite nicely as of late. He has the size the WWE needs, and I think a solid big man feud with Kane would be perfect for Smackdown and maybe Kane. Maybe just trade the two men?

Nobody! WWE has proven time and again that anybody from Tna will be nothing more than 3rd class in there eyes unless vince was the one to make them famous so why would you even waste time dipping in there talent pool just to redevelop an established guy

I'd sign AJ Styles, and start him in the mid-card on Smackdown! before moving him up to the main event, I think he would work really well with Jeff Hardy, Shelton, Morrison, Y2J etc, and would look more credible in the main event scene on SD! compared to Raw.

I have to say that Robert Roode has that WWE look. He reminds me a lot of HHH for some reason. I know that i didn't really follow the rules but i can't think of anyway for him to debut.

The only talent in TNA that could make it in the WWE would be Samoa Joe. I mean the WWE has a history of using Samoan Wrestlers, so it only makes since we should go to the WWE as everyone else on the roster is either too small or too risky in the ring for the WWE type of matches.

I would sign the Phenomenal AJ Styles. Why? Because he is simply phenomenal! he would debut on ECW and immediately destroy Jack Swagger, The Miz, Matt Hardy, & Michael Cole. After this, he captures the Intercontinental Championship and defends it on every single pay-per-view, destroying the Honky Tonk Man's record. By then, hopefully he fully develops his promo cutting, and establishes himself as the superstar he is, then he may get the chance to be a main eventer.

Dude that's hilarious that you said Michael Cole! LMAO

But yeah I'd re-debut Kurt Angle because well was the face of WWE for awhile. He's wrestled tons of great matches. He's funny, charismatic, athletic, etc. And the thing I love about Angle is that you can actually remember his matches. These days you don't remember people's matches that well, they are just going through the motions. The way I'd re-debut Kurt Angle is by having him interfere with Undertaker's comeback (supposedly at Summerslam,) and start something with him.

Top 5 WWE Kurt Angle Matches:
vs. Chris Beniot-Steel Cage at RAW 2001
vs. Brock Lesnar-Wrestlemania 19 2003
vs. Eddie Guerrero-Wrestlemania 20 2004
vs. Big Show-Armageddon 2002
vs. John Cena-No Mercy 2003

I'd sign Beer Money but have them as singles competitors, both very solid midcarders with potential to Main Event.

Obviously AJ Styles would be a great signing as well.

Personally with the state WWF(I refuse to call it thàt other name they use) creative team, lack of ideas and ego of Vince I wouldn't want to ruin any of them bc Vince would just make them midcarders and/or jobbers. A perfect example of this is Taz, he was a dominate force and one of the main faces of the REAL ECW was brought over with great hype and build to only be dropped to midcard after his program with angle then dropped all the way to announcer. That's exactly what would happen to Joe minus the announcer part.

RVD another guy that was stuck in the midcard ended up bein given just 1 short run and slammed back to the midcard.

Booker was only given a run bc Vince didn't want to come off as racist cause there was accusations that he was and that's why he had no black champions or black wrestlers headlining. BTW The Rock doesn't count he was only part black. Booker took advantage of the situation and ran with it, not that I'm saying he didn't deserve it just that its the only reason since he was a "WCW" guy Vince gave it to him.

Goldberg's WWF run was a joke, then again having someone with such a limited move set and in ring skills even being so highly touted I never understood *coughcoughBatistacoughCenacough* especially when that person singlehandedly managed to end the career of one of the greatest of all time Bret Hart with a botched superkick.
I mean I can go on and on with guys Vince has ruined or relegated to perminate midcard status. Plus their booking and storylines are so boring poor and predictable that they wouldn't book any of the TNA guys properly even if they wanted to anyway.

I mean they saw TNA get a monster Samoan named Samoa Joe and how they pushed him to the moon and how he got so over so what did Vince do? Try to copy and capitalize off the situation by getting his own monster samoan only Umaga(or shoulld I say Rosey) is very limited skills wise and never got over because of that and bc eveyone knew Vince was trying a knock off version of Joe.

If I was to select someone it would be a young guy who could be the face of the company for years to come. Going based on that it would eleminate Sting, Angle, Booker T, Nash, and even Christopher Daniels out bc for those who don't know it he is 37 goin on 38 he's not a "young" guy. For the clown that posted it should be JJ that would be a good idea in 1999 but not for now and seeing as he HAD JJ in
1999 and had him losing "Good Housekeeping" matches to Chyna shows you how highly he thought of him.

Believe me I'm not marking out for TNA as much as it may sound like it, I do see how crappy their booking gets at times and how they misuse ppl as well. HOWEVER eventhough the booking isn't what it was a couple yrs ago Impact is receiving its greatest ratings ever over the past few months beating out SD and Vince's hack of a brand called ECW. So before ppl start trashing TNA cause I see a lot of that on this thread just realize while WWFs Flagship show RAW has been droping in the ratings TNAs show IMPACT is rising weather anyone likes it or not.

I also believe if TNA would step up their booking and instead of having Sting, Angle, Foley, JJ, Nash, Booker ect ect being the focus of the show and went back to making the focus more wrestling and more TNA "originals" like they started off as it would much better, however who can argue with ratings? If the ratings stay steady or keep slowly rising noone has any right to complain that the company isn't changing things cause to be honest who the F would change when the ratings are rising, you don't change what works if the ratings start to drop then you go do something to shake things up. Vince trys to "shake things up" with a Draft every year bc he knows how stale his show is becoming.

I Would sign Robert Roode and debut him on smackdown as a heel let him vs rey for the ic title and win and pick up a mr perfect kind of gimmick

Top 5 WWE Kurt Angle Matches:
vs. Chris Beniot-Steel Cage at RAW 2001
vs. Brock Lesnar-Wrestlemania 19 2003
vs. Eddie Guerrero-Wrestlemania 20 2004
vs. Big Show-Armageddon 2002
vs. John Cena-No Mercy 2003

The match Kurt Angle vs Shawn micheals wrestlemania 21 was a much better match than any of those u said.

I have traced the WWE's steady decline in popularity using intense mathematical equations and it all just leads back to when they got rid of Matt Morgan. I think they need to bring back Matt Morgan. WITH the stuttering gimmick. Also deeply disappointed that they re-signed Tomko and then got rid of him again, he had some moments of pure gold such as:

Christian (preparing to battle-rap Cena): Tomko give me a beat.
Tomko: No.

Also I would sign back T-Murdoch and Daivari and work them as an 'odd couple' tag team, Murdoch the disgruntled American redneck and Daivari the mild-mannered Muslim who occasionally snaps- there's plenty of laughs to be had with that one.

In all seriousness though I would sign Raven. WWE needs someone who can wrestle well AND work the mic, not just one or the other.

Kurt Angle!
I'd bring Angle into the ECW scene and have him give rubs to Swagger, I'm still not THAT convinced Swagger is a big time contender and a rub from Angle will convince me but than 2 minutes later I'll remember this "Oh yeah Wrestlings scripted :D" But it will help Swagger, and we would see a monumental dream match which is Swagger vs. Angle! Also as we all know Angle is a MAJOR contender in the WWE, Grand Slam champ, 6 time World Champ, IC champ, European champ,etc! So he can boost Christian's game! And maybe the fans will force Vince into making Christian a legitimate WORLD CHAMP! Just like they did with Jeff Hardy! I'd also have him debut interfereing in an ECW title match and take Swagger in as his "apprentice" and have Swagger do his dirty work and than have him back stab Swagger and get him in the ECW title scene and than have Angle win the ECW title at the Royal Rumble by defeating Christian, and successfully defend it against Swagger at No Way Out and at WM 26 have him defend it in a 3 way HIAC match in which Christian would win! And than Christian gets drafted to Smackdown! Relinquishes the belt and Angle and Swagger feud over it! That way Angle gives both Christian and Swagger brighter futures and makes Christian major competion on the Smackdown! brand and eventually either WHC or WWE Champ!
But the flaw with Angle is his neck is pretty messed up and the WWE will book him A LOT and he might get injured pretty bad and he's 40!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back