• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Do You Think Is The Best Heel Ever ?

McMahon is the easy choice and I think TS wants us to name a wrestler.

Iron Sheik- Do i need to say more... this was pre-internet when people actually believed he was spitting on the American Flag. When Hogan beat him, it was like all of us won

Muhammad Hassan- Cut short, but you have to mention him simply because the amount of heat he drew within such short time

Hot Rod- Once again.. need i say more?

I'm going Hogan. His heel turn in '96 had the biggest impact in the history of wrestling. It spawned the nWO which kick started the REAL beginning of the Monday Night Wars. It led to the Attitude Era. All that was a result of Hogan's heel turn. He's the biggest face and the biggest heel in history in my opinion.

Although it was a short lived reign, I think KANE was also a major heel. His character has been shot to $h!t the last 10 years but when he first broke in, those first 8 months, he was awesome. Other notables would have to be Piper and as someone else said Vince McMahon. But I'm going Hogan based on the sheer impact it had on wrestling....

in the entire history of wrestling for me would have to be flair with the 4 horsemen,when i used to go to the greensboro coliseum in the 80's and flair entered the arena the boos were deafening. curently i would say cm punk draws the most heat, the se society is a great gimmic i hope they keep going for a while.

I'm really surprised that no one mention THE ROCK

Sure he was a great face too, but how many other heels in WWE history has had entire arenas chanting death upon them and having it on signs? DIE ROCKY DIE!

Not just that, but The Rock was always one of those entertaining heels. It was almost as if you loved to hate him. He knew exactly how to play off of the crowd to get even more heat against him (if that meant making fun of someone in the front row, singing, or repeating himself by saying "THE ROCK SAAAAID...")

the rock was certaintly the best heel - he gained so much heat when he joined the mcmahons at summerslam 98 , screwing mankind
even when he was hface he was pretty much a heel except the fans loved him so much

and of course mr mcmahon for being just pure evil
and mention goes to triple h in 2000 for giving very good promos on the mic and screwing people over

Just my two cents but I am voting for Terry Funk. I remember when he pile drived Flair's head into that chair. That was classic I am gonna bust your ass heel tactics right there.

The Rocks time in the Nation of Domination should be given honorable mention, he was annoying as hell then.

Triple H is a very good heel...he was great on the mic and was really hated by everyone...im talking about his evolutiion stable back in 2003-2004...i think...not sure when it ended, but i know the eyars are correct...

Another would have to be Ric Flair...dammit, he can cut the best heel promos...another would be the rock, although still loved by the fans when he was a heel, his secret weapon to get booed, diss the fans...

Triple H hands down. He was so much hated by both marks and smarks during 2003-2005. Man he generated so much heat. He along with evolution just tore the house down. His betrayal to his best friend Shawn Micheals, beat down of goldberg, turning on orton and all the stuff he did was so good as a heel. You really want to hate that guy. He used to hit people with damn sledge hammer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back