• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who did you prefer as the heel/face?

Which did you prefer?

• Lita as a heel and Trish a face

• Trish as a heel and Lita a face

• They played the roles evenly

Results are only viewable after voting.

WWE.IS.AWESOME

Future Women's Champion
Basically everyone on this site is familiar with the Lita/Trish Stratus fued. This fued is arguably the best Women's fued of all time. There is one question about their rivalry that I'm going to ask...

Who did you prefer as the face and who did you prefer as the heel?

This was an on and off fued that had Lita as a face and Trish as a heel or the other way around.

I personally like Lita as a face and Trish as a heel. Lita's high flying in-ring persona is hard to boo. When she does a moonsault, you almost have to cheer. Lita's entrance is also way better as a face. She can come down yelling and dancing and being herself. As a heel, she simply walked with a smug look on her face. Plus, her in-ring attire was better as a face. It was more extreme and different. When she was a heel, she mostly wore her "Rated R" shirts or a more toned down wardrobe.

When Trish was a heel, I found her better on the mic. I always thought she was bland as a face. She was more aggessive in the ring (like most heels) , too. I thought their rivalry seemed more intense with Trish as a heel and Lita as a face.

Your thoughts?

once people found out what lita did to matt, she could not be looked at as a face again. before that, i would say i liked lita as face, and trish as a heel. but after that, it was practically impossible to do so.

I voted for face Trish and heel Lita. I think that their careers kind of evolved into that, remembering specifically Lita's face run while "married" to Kane. That whole story was ridiculous. Besides Lira was stunning with that crazy red hair, while Trish was gorgeous Canada's sweetheart. Lol, I'm just sayin...

I think they both did their roles quite impressively. I do admit, I am more of a Lita fan, do I think what she did to Matt was okay? No, do I think what treatment the general population did to her even after her, Edge, and Matt were able to move on was okay, and the send off she got at the end of her tenure was okay? Heck no. But, in the bare bones of everything, it all boils down to the ever loving, Trish-Lita feud. You could always count on one of them to be the bad girl. Even for Trish, I think when she was with T&A, as Lita was with Hardy Boyz, it was perfect balance of beauty and anger. These two are/were the epitome of athleticism, and performance, and beauty. To me, at least, it didn’t matter which one was heel or face. I quite enjoyed this yin-yang relationship they had. Sure, they had some other feuds, but I don’t think anyone had the chemistry those two had when facing each other. I admit, I did like Lita a bit more as a heel. She had that fire, that feisty-ness, and so what don’t give F$% attitude. To me, that is one who can really just leave a trail of tears behind ya, and that fire-red hair, and those rocker-type clothes, you knew she was one bad ass girl. Besides, she has influenced me so much that I even have a similar tattoo on my arm as an homage to her. I think she’s probably a bit higher up on the scale for me in terms of admiration, I think she’s one I have a best respect for her, especially when I saw her live at a RAW show, and she was so kind and cool, even when she was heel. I really think as much as we wish we could see a feud up there as those two, we never will see anything like the rivalry those two lovely ladies had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back