Who can defeat Andre the Giant?

tumblr_mguctu4qOy1qiceiuo2_1280.jpg

Meh, now I'd be making it ridiculous.

Hasn't Lawler beaten Andre? Albeit in sneaky circumstances but it was a W.

So that would mean:

Andy Kaufman > Jerry Lawler > Andre. Well shit. This Andre chap sure isnt very tough after all, huh? ....Or is Andy just that damn good?

I mean, they dont just put anyone in a game called Legends of Wrestling. Kaufman should be in the WZ Tournament given all these wonderful points.

Lies. Mark Henry is the Worlds Strongest Man. By that logic he could beat Andre.

If Punk and Jericho can share being the world's best, Henry and Artie can share world's strongest. Artie has the advantage, having had more mainstream success than Henry.

So that would mean:

Andy Kaufman > Jerry Lawler > Andre. Well shit. This Andre chap sure isnt very tough after all, huh? ....Or is Andy just that damn good?

I mean, they dont just put anyone in a game called Legends of Wrestling. Kaufman should be in the WZ Tournament given all these wonderful points.

His run as the Inter Gender Champion needs to be recognized as his prime.

What's going on with this fictional wrestlers tournament? I forgot about it until KB just posted about the WZT. Arguing the merits of Randy The Ram or President Camacho sounds more fun to me than arguing whether or not Andre the Giant can climb a ladder.

Vince bought out the arena to prevent the tournament from happening. He feared it would draw better than Wrestlemania.

Vince bought out the arena to prevent the tournament from happening. He feared it would draw better than Wrestlemania.

We had like what? 100+ people posting and voting over a months period last year? This year we could have 200+. Our stock is rising.

It would.

Just imagine-- King II vs. Nacho for control of all of Mexico's orphanages. Zangief vs. The Rad Russian in a Crimean Penninsula Cage Match. The Ram vs. Bonesaw McGraw in a Last Man Standing (because the other guy had a heart attack) Match. Mayor Mike Haggar vs. President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho in a Filibuster Iron Man Match.

The WZT could still be March Madness, but an NIT full of slightly faker wrestlers would draw huge.

If people could only accept that there are five types of people in this world:
1) Those who can climb ladders
2) Those who can't
3) Those who can count
4) Armbar

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member