Who are you?

I'm Spartacus.

ActDouglasSpartacus.jpg

No I am Spartacus

Spartacus.jpg

I was the man fucking your mother.

Wait, that hasn't changed since you were last in, has it?

What, we're limiting the number to just one?

Horizons. Expand them, SNS.

I am sorry I believe you misunderstood my question. I was asking which one of the men fucking his mother you are. There are far to many for me to know which you are without a basic description of your appearance.

Either that or I am completely misinterpreting what you are saying, which is very possible as well.

I am sorry I believe you misunderstood my question. I was asking which one of the men fucking his mother you are. There are far to many for me to know which you are without a basic description of your appearance.

Either that or I am completely misinterpreting what you are saying, which is very possible as well.

So you were the big horny bird sitting in that tree?

So you were the big horny bird sitting in that tree?

No, I was the man hiding behind the bush next to the park bench. Also I have been meaning to tell you, you really shouldn't do that in a place as public as a childrens playground. I realize it was night and no children were around, but there has to be something illegal or at the very least immoral about that.

Meh, I'll never be a fan of Kittie. I just don't like them, I've tried to lisiten to their shit. It just won't click with me.

I cannot post pics from facebook of the girls of Kittie, which Morgan posted the other day. This sucks.

Have I told you, the last time I saw them, Ivy wore the greatest shirt ever on stage? It said "Fuck this! I'm going home and *********ing!"

Have I told you, the last time I saw them, Ivy wore the greatest shirt ever on stage? It said "Fuck this! I'm going home and *********ing!"

You had not. That would make me want to go home and fap, though.

Last time I saw them, Tara was wearing an "I shaved my vag for this?" tee shirt. 'Twas quiet awesome.

You had not. That would make me want to go home and fap, though.

They opened with "My Plague", and Ivy was standing on the little platform behind the guardrail, and headbanging like crazy, and when she turned around, she hit me with her bass head by accident. I didn't feel a thing, but after their set, she gave me a huge hug and the set list, and had the girls all sign it.

I was seriously about to fap right there, in the middle of DevilDriver's set, in the pit :lmao:

They opened with "My Plague", and Ivy was standing on the little platform behind the guardrail, and headbanging like crazy, and when she turned around, she hit me with her bass head by accident. I didn't feel a thing, but after their set, she gave me a huge hug and the set list, and had the girls all sign it.

I was seriously about to fap right there, in the middle of DevilDriver's set, in the pit :lmao:

Why can't I be that lucky when I go to their shows?! Hell, I've even got to go to the asshole of the earth (Cleveland, OH) to even see them!

Why can't I be that lucky when I go to their shows?! Hell, I've even got to go to the asshole of the earth (Cleveland, OH) to even see them!

It might have helped that I was like 3 hours early, talked to Mercedes a bit before the show, and know Jon (DD's former bassist) :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back